WTT September 2014 for #3

SilasLove

Mom of 4
Reaction score
Hello! :flower:

OH and I have two children already, and were planning to start TTC in May of 2012. Since then we have been faced with many challenges and will now be able to TTC until around September 2014 depending on decisions that are out of our control.

Just curious if there are any others WTT until 2014? I feel kind of alone at times and I am REALLY broody. :wacko:

I'm not waiting that long for #1, but I'm surprised that other women didn't respond, because I know we have some long term waiters on here! So I'm bumping this up the thread to see if anyone else can respond!

I'm with you there hunny! it'll be my first, so to speak (miscarried my girl last year). So happy I'm not alone. 2014 here we come!... very slowly so it feels :haha:
So sorry your date have been postponed, I feel it! At least you got your two little angels to keep you company until then :)

Hope to chat with you again.

LittleMissL
x

Hi :wave:

Thanks for responding ladies! I really appreciate that and knowing I am not alone makes me feel a bit better. :haha:

Me - we were orginally going to try in April 2013 but have to now put it back :(. Be nice to keep in contact as it is a long time to wait.

Yes, it is a long time to wait! Very hard for me, as I already miss having a little baby lol. And I am entirely too broody. :wacko:

I also really want #3 but TTC is on hold for us indefinitely pending my health/medical issues. :( So we might not even get to TTC again - boo. I'm also really broody - even more so since LO#2 might be our last. I'm trying to enjoy every single thing because I know she'll be a toddler in no time. x

we are trying to figure out when to have #3 (im a planner :blush:). it was going to be 5 yrs...but i really want a mother-daughter relationship sooner than that, so idk when...i do like our 17 month age gap between the boys though....

Well, I see most all of you ladies have had a baby! Congrats!

I'm still WTT...may not be officially TTC until 2015 now. :(

Hey, we may or may not be waiting until next year for our third if we would like one lol. How come your TTC has delayed?

My OH has a lot of legal troubles...well, he has been incarcerated for nearly 3 yrs now and we have no idea when he'll be able to come home. He has done amazing in prison, but that decision isn't ours to make. :(

Here's to someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->