WTT until 2015

Jordan86

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm a newbie here :winkwink: well almost!

I joined the site 4 years ago when me and my ex DH had just got married, we were hoping to TTC the following year, unfortunately in the 5 months we were married he was caught having an affair and we split up and eventually got divorced, hence I stopped coming on here.

Now, I'm happily settled with my new man, and we are hoping to TTC next year, it would be earlier if I had my way but I understand he wants us to enjoy another year or so together just us two before we have a baby. This will make me 28/29 and him 33/34 when we TTC, I'm super excited already, I don't know how I will contain myself until then.

I have also just come off cerazette after 4 years (was also on microgynon for 9 years before that) to try and get back into a normal cycle an check everything's fine with my fertility before we TTC as I've been on the pill since I was 14 due to heavy periods.

Anyways, enough about me, I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing your journeys with you :flower:

Hi, we are wtt til 2015 too. Keep us updated on how it goes getting your cycles back. I'm not planning to come off the pill til Jan 2015.

what are you doing for protection until then? I want to come off my pill and chart but oh wants to wait until the end of year until we actually ttc.

Hey come join us in the chat thread here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/waiting-to-try/2026325-waiting-til-2015-a.html

Keep this as a diary, I have one too, but they are a lovely bunch of ladies and it's lovely to chat with ladies in a simialr situation :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->