WTT until Summer 2010 buddies needed! :D

kissingtoast: just started a thread about that WTT chatroom

https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting...-try-conceive-room-chat-area.html#post3401944

x[/QUOTE]

i totally know how you feel!! i've been married 7 years. my brother...engaged, married, pregnant and gave birth all before their 1 year wedding anniv. what do i hear now? "what are you waiting for?" "isn't their family wonderful?" "first grandchildren are the best" so basically, i feel that i missed my "shot." however weird and selfish as that sounds. and no matter how i parent, i will always be compared to "them." but i think you're in the same boat. you just have different "life" plans then your friend. as i do my brother. at least that is what i tell myself!!! i'm here if you need to chat![/QUOTE]

Thankyou for the reply.
I know what you mean, we agreed that we wanted to be married before we started a family I know this may seem a little old fashion these days but we just felt it was right. None of our friends with children are married and they don't seem to understand. My Fiance Sister got married this year and i am so happy for them and I know this sounds selfish but I don't want them to get pregnant before our wedding next July. She is my bridesmaid aswel and have already ordered the dresses so would complicate things!
I think you are right we just have different life plans and want to do things differently. Just feel that i am losing it at the minute i feel awful but have not even text my friend since i found out!! All i can think about is starting a family I feel so awful. I can't talk to family as they just say there is no rush and friends are now either pregnant have kids or my best friend is working in the states!! ARGHH
I really appreciate your reply Thankyou for listening!
bb2010 xx :flower:

Mememememe! I'll be moving over in June! June 1st :rofl:

Thankyou for the reply.
I know what you mean, we agreed that we wanted to be married before we started a family I know this may seem a little old fashion these days but we just felt it was right. None of our friends with children are married and they don't seem to understand. My Fiance Sister got married this year and i am so happy for them and I know this sounds selfish but I don't want them to get pregnant before our wedding next July. She is my bridesmaid aswel and have already ordered the dresses so would complicate things!
I think you are right we just have different life plans and want to do things differently. Just feel that i am losing it at the minute i feel awful but have not even text my friend since i found out!! All i can think about is starting a family I feel so awful. I can't talk to family as they just say there is no rush and friends are now either pregnant have kids or my best friend is working in the states!! ARGHH
bb2010 xx :flower:[/QUOTE]

Don't worry babybump - I totally know what you mean about waiting until you are married. It's something my fiance and I really want to do, but it is horrible when the 'rules' don't apply to your friends who are pregnant and aren't married, or who think you are mad waiting to get married before trying! It all seems so unfair sometimes! Feel free to rant in my direction, I totally get it, and from what i've read on WTT forums here, everyone else is really understanding as well. *hugs*

My OH and I have been back and forth on the whole "TTC before marriage" issue. So, from April - September of this year we were TTC. Now that we are actually engaged and have the date set and some things booked . . . we are waiting until after the wedding (or at least waiting until closer to the wedding).

So it's waiting until Aug/Sept for me.

Good luck to all of us to find the patience and sanity to make it through the next few months.

Thankyou for the reply.
bb2010 xx :flower:

Don't worry babybump - I totally know what you mean about waiting until you are married. It's something my fiance and I really want to do, but it is horrible when the 'rules' don't apply to your friends who are pregnant and aren't married, or who think you are mad waiting to get married before trying! It all seems so unfair sometimes! Feel free to rant in my direction, I totally get it, and from what i've read on WTT forums here, everyone else is really understanding as well. *hugs*[/QUOTE]

Hi sorry hadn't set my email notifications up properly and didn't realise you had replied!!
Thankyou :flower:
We really wanted to wait to.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back