WTT with PCOS?

sequeena

Winging it.
Reaction score
I just found out I have PCOS so have stopped TTC (I haven't fallen pregnant in 4 years) to focus on reducing my symptoms. The main one is my acne. I have been referred to a dermatologist and I will need very strong antjbiotics so it won't be safe for me to TTC. I'm not sure when we will actually start again. Anyone else in a similar position?

I am sorry hun. We are NTNP currently as I haven't fallen pregnant yet either. But I am thinking of going back on the Nuvaring. I am trying to lose weight and get my PCOS/Insulin resistance under control. I had a failed clomid cycle in August so I just felt some changes were needed. I am not desperate to get pregnant yet and rather like the idea of trying next spring (May-ish). Lately I have just been feeling so awful physically and need to focus on getting healthy.

Sorry I'm so late in replying Thomas just started school and I'm all over the place.

I know nothing about contraception what is a nuvaring? I'm Sorry the clomid didn't work :( I am trying to lose weight too I feel like I am fighting a losing battle. My cousin Is pregnant, due in december it's all everyone talks about and I am really struggling as selfish as that sounds :(

It's not selfish at all. I have two people around me pregnant and I can't bare to hear them talk about it.

The nuvaring is the vaginal ring. Pretty easy to use. Insert for 3 weeks, take out for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->