WTT??

BABYCAREY

mummy to a angel
Reaction score
HI IM BABYC!!
IM 39!!
HAVE 3 HANDSOME BOYS!!(AND HUBBY)!!
WE HAD PLANNED THIS LITTLE 1 LIKE OUR LAST LITTLE BUB,WE SEEMED TO BE VERY LUCKY BOTH TIMES,CONCEIVING VERY QUICKLY BOTH TIMES!!
BUT.....
I LOST OUR BABY ON AUGUST 31ST I WAS 13WEEKS BUT OUR BABY HAD GONE AT 7+6!! :cry:
WE WERE BOTH DEVASTATED. COULDNT BELIEVE IT WOULD HAPPEN TO US!:nope::growlmad::cry:
IF IM BEING HONEST I JUST ASSUMED WE WOULD GO BACK TO TTC AFTER OUR RECENT HEARTACHE!!
WELL ME AND HUBBY HAD A HEART TO HEART WEDNESDAY NIGHT,HE SAID HE WANTED TO WAIT TIL NEXT SUMMER!!I WAS VERY ANNOYED WITH HIM AS IM 40 NXT AUG AND DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE IT SO LONG!!WHY COULDNT WE GO BACK TO TRYING?? SO HE EVENTUALLY AGREED WITH THE NEW YEAR.
IM NOT TOTALLY HAPPY WITH THIS, BUT I REALISE I HAVE TO TAKE HIS FEELINGS INTO CONSIDERATION,IM NOT THE ONLY 1 HERE TO THINK OF!!
VERY HARD HAVING TO WAIT THAT LONG!!
BUT HAVE DECIDED TO USE THE TIME WISELY....GOING TO LOSE SOME EXCESS BAGGAGE AND GET HEALTHY FOR OUR LITTLE ONE!!
I JUST HOPE HE WONT MOVE THE GOALPOSTS ON ME AGAIN!!
AM I BEING UNREASONABLE LADIES?

Sorry for your loss lovely, my thoughts are with you. I had an accidental pregnancy that resulted in a MC earlier this year, and we're not really in a position to start TTC yet and it's SO hard knowing I had it, but now it's gone and I won't get another chance for a while. I completely understand how desperate the feeling is, but I think people often forget about OH's and DH's; maybe he's just really broken up about it and couldn't face it if it happened again that soon? Obviously protective of you :)
However, I don't think by any means you're being unreasonable, I agree next summer is aaaaages to wait! New year sounds like a safe bet, but whenever you're both ready :) Best of luck with the pre-TTC plans, and of course with TTC!
xx

Hello, welcome to WTT - I know you don't really want to be in here, but hopefully we can help you pass the time :)

Really sorry for your loss x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->