WTTC Buddy Wanted :)

I also understand your mixed emotions KThomas! Hope you are okay :flower: :hugs:

I have been busy busy at work this last 19 days, enjoying a rare day off before I'm back in for the next 5 days. Why oh why did I say I'd cover a few extra shifts? Didn't realise I'd left myself with no days off :haha: :dohh: wont be making that mistake again!

Today I've been doing a little xmas shopping, and the OH said to me 'You know what would be a great xmas gift? A positive pregnancy test!' :cloud9: and then he quizzed me to how I'd break the news to him once we do start TTC and it actually happens. So I said to him I'd just slowly start leaving baby things around, like a packet of rusks in the cupboard, or wash a teeny pair of baby socks in with the laundry and ask him to hang it up once the machine finishes :haha:

Anyone else thinking of creative ways they can tell their OH the good news when our time does eventually come? :flower:

I am trying to think of creative ways to tell DH. I've seen people write a little letter or a poem or something, but its just so hard!

Today I've been doing a little xmas shopping, and the OH said to me 'You know what would be a great xmas gift? A positive pregnancy test!'

that is just too cute that your OH is so excited! I wish mine was too! haha :)

That's a cute way to tell him Lozzielaula!

Considering I'll be using opks' and he'll know exactly when I'll be testing, he'll pretty much know when I do. :haha: Can't wait though!

This thread has been so quiet the last few weeks. How was everyones' Thanksgiving?

I would personally leave the test beside the sink, he's up after me in the morning anyways. Of course I would take a picture first just incase he was too sleepy to notice or if it faded away!

Hey ladies!

Just checking in, i've been busy working lots of extra hours. No idea why I thought that was a good idea lol! We're all sorted in my house for the holidays and cant stop thinking that maybe this time next year it wont just be the two of us :happydance:

We've had some bad weather the last couple days, and the guttering has broken around the top of the house! Had to go out there in the freezing weather and rescue my poor heathers before they drowned, or before the masses of water froze them solid! I got absolutely soaked :haha: and I bet it's going to be a nightmare to coordinate a repair with the other residents of this block :dohh:

Anyway, how are you all? :flower:

Merry Christmas all!

Can I join? I'll be TTC in September after our wedding (29th Aug) we'll probably NTNP from May/June when I get my implant out though :)

I love your festive spirit mouse_chicky :haha:

Of course Salamander91! How are you? :flower:

Thanks lozzielaula :) I'm doing OK. I was 8 months pregnant last Christmas though so feeling super broody and missing my bump lol. How are you? Congratulations on your engagement!

Thanks lozzielaula :) I'm doing OK. I was 8 months pregnant last Christmas though so feeling super broody and missing my bump lol. How are you? Congratulations on your engagement!

Aww it will have been your little man's first xmas then? Did you have a good day?

I am good, super broody and wishing it was february already :haha: and thanks for the congratulations, I feel like I am floating today :cloud9:

Hi guys can I join? I have a 3-year-old son and am starting TTC at the beginning of March! It's going to be a long 2 months, trying to keep myself busy in the meantime :)

I hope everyone had a good holiday season!

I am hoping to be no longer WTT in March ^_^ we will see though

I have been taking prenatals since the pregnancy scare in October/November, so I am prepared there, but I don't know what else I should do (aside from try to lose weight) in preparation as this will be #1.

Does anyone have an advice of things to do while WTT?

Thanks!

Does anyone have an advice of things to do while WTT?

Hi K!

I'm getting ready to TTC as well! What I have done over the last few months is check in with my doctor and make sure they are the one I want caring for my new baby when that time comes. I have gotten my "well women" exam and had everything checked out to make sure "my oven is prepped for baking". :haha: Other than that and vitamins, I don't know what else there is to do. Hoping for some insight as well! Hoping for rainbows for us soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->