WTTC Buddy Wanted :)

Yeah, I just wish I had discovered B&B forums ages ago, I've learnt so much just reading through the various threads. I've been waiting for about 6 months, so by the time we start TTC it'll have been 9 months! :haha:

I can only hope my time in TTC will be as brief :thumbup:

Do any of you ladies have potential names lined up for your future little ones? My OH and I have chosen Lily for a girl and Daniel for a boy. OH is so adorable, when we pass something in a shop he says things like 'Don't you think Lily would look adorable in this?' or 'This would be a great thing to get for Lily or Daniel'. He says he's never been that open about wanting kids before, so he's taking all the time he can get to enjoy the window shopping and planning part before we start TTC next year :happydance:

Congrats on setting a date! DF and I are pretty determined to start TTC September 2015 around DS's 2nd birthday, but everything will depend on finances in the end. Even if we had all of our finances sorted out the earliest we could start trying is next June though because we're getting married and don't want to have to reschedule our wedding due to a pregnancy again (DS was unplanned after we set our original wedding date and was due around that date and I did not want to go down the isle at 9 months pregnant). I'm really excited that DF likes the idea of September 2015 though and I hope that we don't have to wait any longer because I've already been back in WTT for 9 months and have another 10 months to go as it is (7 at the very least).

KalonKiKi that's when me and DH are going to try, right after DD's 2nd birthday :)

kThomas, keep us posted on whether your AF shows or not. Are you hoping it doesn't?
I know there have been many times that I've missed pills or taken them late, and I'm always secretly hopeful, which is ultimately frustrating. So dh and I have been using condoms as backup so we won't get our hopes up until we're ready to ttc full throttle.

Anyone have plans for Halloween this week?

mouse_chicky, Sorry for the delay in replying, I have been busy at work. I am very much hoping that my AF does not show, even though I will be scared if it doesn't. I always get so hopeful when I am even a day late on my AF, and so sad when it appears. This time is even more pronounced that usual, however, as I missed a whole AF. I even wrote a lullaby for the (?) the night before I had the blood test done. I have suggested to the husband that we try condoms or diaphragms, but he does not want to even consider it.

Do any of you ladies have potential names lined up for your future little ones?

I have an extensive spreadsheet actually :blush:

It has columns for 1-5 of like for me and the husband, 1-5 of dislike for me and the husband, the name, the total points, possible middle names to pair it with, and notes....and it sorts from the total from highest to lowest. I have a tab for boys and a tab for girls, and also a tab for the meanings and personalities usually associated with each of the top five or so names for boys, and another for girls.

My spreadsheet is saved in googledocs, so if anyone wants a bare bones of it, let me know and I will post a link so you can download your own. (I'm such a spreadsheet nerd...I love making spreadsheets.)

For Halloween, I am dressed up today at work as a pirate (I made the coat a few years ago and love it!). I may try and convince the husband to go to a Trunk or Treat at our old church, or at my sister's (and two nieces') church, but he has been working really hard this week, so that is doubtful.

Congrats on setting a date! It should fly by for you :)

I have a list of names that I like. OH has told me that he likes the name Lilith for a girl and the name Leonidas for a boy. I actually like Lilith so it's definitely a consideration and I'm not completely opposed to Leonidas...I'm really starting to like the nickname Leo to go with it, which would have special meaning since that's my OH's zodiac sign. I did have the names Jackson and Josephine picked out but since my OH's name starts with J, I refuse to use those names...it breaks my naming rules :haha:

It has columns for 1-5 of like for me and the husband, 1-5 of dislike for me and the husband, the name, the total points, possible middle names to pair it with, and notes....and it sorts from the total from highest to lowest. I have a tab for boys and a tab for girls, and also a tab for the meanings and personalities usually associated with each of the top five or so names for boys, and another for girls.

I love this idea! It's a great way to sort out names for future ones that both agree with. The Mr and I have been deliberating over what we'll do if our two planned little ones are the same gender, we've only picked one name for each and neither of us can agree on another :haha: I'm also a bit of a spreadsheet nerd myself, I'd love to see yours :flower:

I have a list of names that I like. OH has told me that he likes the name Lilith for a girl and the name Leonidas for a boy. I actually like Lilith so it's definitely a consideration and I'm not completely opposed to Leonidas...I'm really starting to like the nickname Leo to go with it, which would have special meaning since that's my OH's zodiac sign. I did have the names Jackson and Josephine picked out but since my OH's name starts with J, I refuse to use those names...it breaks my naming rules :haha:

You must have opposite rules to me! My mum's name is Linda, mine is Lauren, and my name for a girl is Lily. A whole bunch of L's! We're starting a tradition :haha:

I really like Jackson for a name, however a girl at my old work is calling her son that once he's eventually born and this isn't a big enough town that I think I could get away with stealing it for myself :haha:

I love this idea! It's a great way to sort out names for future ones that both agree with. The Mr and I have been deliberating over what we'll do if our two planned little ones are the same gender, we've only picked one name for each and neither of us can agree on another :haha: I'm also a bit of a spreadsheet nerd myself, I'd love to see yours :flower:

You must have opposite rules to me! My mum's name is Linda, mine is Lauren, and my name for a girl is Lily. A whole bunch of L's! We're starting a tradition :haha:

I really like Jackson for a name, however a girl at my old work is calling her son that once he's eventually born and this isn't a big enough town that I think I could get away with stealing it for myself :haha:

My naming rules include not using any of the same first letters twice. I have an Aiden, Madalynn, and Seraphina, so no A, M, or S names. My name starts with a T and my OH's starts with J so those are out too. I didn't want to use any names that I know people with either. So I have a pretty short list of names I can use. :haha:

I like the idea of a tradition though. :) I used all family names for my kids middle names, which I will continue doing with my future children, too. My brother may even use that same idea when his son is born in January which is awesome.

I like all of your baby names!

We're set on Alexander Gregory if it's a boy, and Kelly Danielle or Claire Danielle if it's a girl. We didn't really do a family name with dd, although her middle name was after a dear friend of mine who passed, but ds's middle name is my dh's and his uncle's middle name, so it's uncertain of whether we should do a family name for #3. Gregory was dh's uncle's first name, and Claire was dh's grandmother's name, but I've always really liked the name Kelly.

Wow, that was quite a ramble. :blush:

My kiddos had fun trick or treating last night even though it was raining lightly. Kara was Sofia the first and Tobias was a dragon. :cloud9:

I get to pick out the next babies name since my DH picked out our DDs. We're going for Leo for a boy after my greatgrandfather who passed away (first or middle name), and for a girl maybe Isabella or Sophia...really have to see them first LOL!

Can I join too? :)

I'm 22, OH is 26, and our plan is to start ttc in august 2015, which is both of our birthday months so we'll be 23 and 27 then :)

I would also be the first of my friends to start a family (I'm actually also the only one in a committed long term relationship now that I think about it). That's why I'm hesitant to even tell my friends that we're planning to ttc, even though I really don't feel like I'm way too young, right?

Welcome!! I don't think you're crazy....if they do it's totally immature of them lol

Thanks it's good to hear that sometimes :)
most of my friends are just still all about partying and hooking up with random dudes, which is ok too at our age. I'm just over that, and just so ready to really settle down and start a family :)

Also my mom had my older sister when she was 24, me when she was 26 and my youngest sister at 29 and i always felt like the way my parents did things is just a really good way :) crazy how when you're older you start feeling like "damn, my parents did everything so perfectly" hahaha

Hi all!! I am 23 from Canada with a 31 year old hubby and 13 (almost 14) month little girl.

I absolutely loooove babies! I want another one sooooooooo badly, but unfortunately, we have to wait until September 2015 to try again!

Anyone else in the same boat?

Why are you waiting until September 2015? We're looking to TTC thereabouts in 2015 as well, so I'll be your waiting buddy!

Ladies in waiting :haha:

It's funny because you're crazy for your second, and I want my 4th...the love just doesn't die down! I love babies and children just as much as I did after my first. They're such a blessing.

ottergirl: We are waiting due to financial reasons! We can't afford to have 2 kids in daycare :( if it were up to me I would already be pregnant lol!

Hey ladies :flower:

It's been a few days since I've been able to login and browse the forums for a bit, been so busy working!

How have you all been getting on?? :hugs:

Doing ok here.

Gearing up for a busy holiday season. Can't wait till Christmas!:xmas9:

And Thanksgiving for that matter. :haha: I can't to give Tobias all kinds of foods! He'll be adorable!

Sorry it took so long to post this spreadsheet. It is actually not letting me post the spreadsheet in the post due to my number of posts. I placed it in my signature instead. I hope it helps someone ^_^

Also, I am into my second AF period - fourth day on my inactive pill and still no AF. I will keep you ladies updated.:thumbup:

I'd like to join in as well.

I am waiting to upgrage my long time BF(of 14 years!) to DH hopefully in March. We are just doing the small friends/and close family thing. Hoping to TTC shorlty after as I would also like a BFP by Christmas.

Got AF yesterday. Not sure if I am relieved or sad. Thanks for your support, ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->