X Factor 2009

I think they picked the winning song for Joe a looong time ago, it did Ollie no favours and neither did Simon cringing whilst he performed!!

I think they picked the winning song for Joe a looong time ago, it did Ollie no favours and neither did Simon cringing whilst he performed!!

They picked the winners songs a few weeks back for Joe, it was all over the papers and online..
Thats why everyone knew he'd win. I'm surprised the papers didnt wrip into simon cowel this morning... good luck to joe tho. if it was a fix, it was done for a reason!!!

I hope rage against the machine gets christmas number 1.

Idk why they chose that song tbh? Miley only released it a few months back, and it doesn't suit a male voice at all.

I really wanted Olly to win but Joe performed The Climb far better than Olly, mind you that's who they picked it for! Would have been nice to have the winner release an original, and would have also been nice if they'd both been allowed to sing a song that suited their style.

Joe may have won but i think it's Olly who will do better in the long run

Joe the bore :) he sings beautifully but acts his entire way through the song, he doesn't put REAL emotion into it. We all knew he was going to win, too predictable.
Olly was great!! I loved watching his performances!

Song was picked for Joe...don't like the song at all!

TBH not winning might have done Olly a favour at least now he can release a decent song! Think Olly will be lie the JLS of last year... more successful than the winner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->