X Factor 2009

Im not as keen on the contestants as i was last year!...so glad Stacey eneded up staying instead of Danyl...yeah he had a great voice but his ego was bigger than his voice which made me dislike him...where as Stacey seems so sweet bless her! The other guys bore the crap outta me...i only watch the results now, dont bother with the sat night show! x

I've just read the celeb line up in the Sun...

George Michael with Joe
Michael Bublé with Stacey
Robbie Williams with Olly

Danyl was amazing, pure talent, the way he improvised around the song was incredible and he wasn't cocky/arrogent he just had the entire package! he performed his heart out.
Stacey's boring, she can sing but she's nothing spesh and now they're trying to sell her out as a Leona copycat.
Joe is note perfect every week I can't fault him, but he is samey.
Ollie is lovely bless him, genuine guy and a great performer, hasn't got the best voice but prob deserves to win it the most.
IMO Joe will unfortunatly probably win it. Tho it should of been Dan :p

Danyl was amazing, pure talent, the way he improvised around the song was incredible and he wasn't cocky/arrogent he just had the entire package! he performed his heart out.
Stacey's boring, she can sing but she's nothing spesh and now they're trying to sell her out as a Leona copycat.
Joe is note perfect every week I can't fault him, but he is samey.
Ollie is lovely bless him, genuine guy and a great performer, hasn't got the best voice but prob deserves to win it the most.
IMO Joe will unfortunatly probably win it. Tho it should of been Dan :p

U couldn't of said it better! I loved danyl xx

i dont know if this is appropriate but.. i just woke from a sexual dream with olly in it :blush: so now that lloyd has gone, i think i'm on team olly! how can i not have seen how fit he is before?!

I love Michael Buble! I'd prefer him x2933453534 to the other 2.

Poor stacey, I bet she was expecting someone really big after alexandra got beyonce last year and she's stuck with buble! Gutted xx

well, well, well.

the judges thought olly was gonna win and turned out to be joe!

Olly should of won. Joe is just plain booooooring!

I was happy for Joe.
Maybe he is boring but its better to be boring than to be a cocky lil shite...
Theres SO many big headed people on that show and it was refreshing to see someone like Joe win.
I wish him all the best and even if he doesn't last a year, two years, atleast his dream came true for as long as it can possibly last and he had fun doing what he loved.
I think we knew Joe was gonna win several weeks back when it was leaked to the press.

Well I was disappointed with the result.. Joe is so mega boring. Ballads, ballads and oh look, more ballads.. yawn.

Can't believe Robbie messed up poor Ollies song :shock: Buble was great.. he sings effortlessly :cloud9:

Joe is a great vocalist but he is not a star IMO. At least Ollie was a performer too! I was bored watching Joe's performances tbh. I think he'll do a Leon Jackson (yes, who?)

Joe is a great vocalist but he is not a star IMO. At least Ollie was a performer too! I was bored watching Joe's performances tbh. I think he'll do a Leon Jackson (yes, who?)
Yes but Joe is in a totally different league to Leon...
I dont think Leon could sing all that well... the worst winner I've ever seen on XFactor was Steve. That was appalling..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->