X Factor 2009

Ive never liked danyl, right from the start. I dont know why. He just does my head right in. Pleased with the final 3 :) x

im so glad danyl went

all three finalists are winners in my eyes

there all great

Joe is a good singer but hes just a bit boring

Stacey is just so lovely shes a nice girl

Ollys got it all -i love him x

Am i the only one gutted:lol:

I really liked him!

I was glad to see Danyl go :) Hoping Joe wins! xx

I dont understand why they put them back in the outfits they wore to perform in yesterday?!?!?! :shrug:

Joe to win :thumbup:

Id like Joe to win coz he's not far from where I was brought up but I dont think he's a pop star I think he'd be better in theatre. Best voice of the lot though.

Olly is a better all round pop star I think he's not the best singer in the world but neither is Robbie.

Itll be a tough one to call I thinK!!

I want ollie to win. Stacey can't sing all that well IMO, Joe is SO boring.. he just sings ballads all the time.. yawn.

I dont like any of them at all , Stacie can sing but i cant see her being 'big' and going far , Joe - He is the most cheesiest person , and incredibly boring. And olly- He cant sing but out of all of them he has something that could make him a star ( for atleast a few months) :lol:

Dont think it was a good year this year for x-factor ?

No, it was a crap year.

The only reason I want Ollie to win is because I literally fastforward all the performances cept his.

X Factor has been crap this year but I'm glad Danyl went.

I was shocked with the result actually because Danyl is much better than Stacey.
Once that girl opens her mouth I have to close my ears, it's not her singing, it's her...
She snorts when she talks and she looks like a horse....
Joe will win, if he doesn't then it's not much of a talent contest.
He may only sing balads and he may be a bit boring but he's virtually note perfect...
if its about the best singer, Joe will win.
I dont like any of them if im honest and I think it's been the worst year so far but if we're judging it on the voices, Joe's is the best!!!
Stacey over Danyl???? Something not right with that!!!!

I wouldn't buy or listen to Joe on the radio. I'd listen to Ollie.

I wouldn't buy or listen to Joe on the radio. I'd listen to Ollie.

I dunno, I dont think i'd listen to either, but Joe is the sort who when he sings and reaches a high note in perfect tune, you'd raise your eyebrows.
I do.

I have a horrible feeling joe will win...he can sing, but thats it. He seems dull to me.

glad Danyl went, he voice had nothing to it was just so flat all the time to me.. Joe to win though! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->