X Factor

haze

Mum + Pink Bump
Reaction score
Has anyone from bnb ever auditioned before? Just wondering what the auditions are actually like.

A couple of people I know have auditioned before, before it had a live audience, they're both brilliant singers, but didnt make it through to sing to the judges, which sort of makes me wonder how fixed the show is, letting crap singers through to sing obviously for entertainment value, but the tv makes you think that you just turn up and sing in front of the judges but apparently you've got to get through first :shrug:

A couple of people I know have auditioned before, before it had a live audience, they're both brilliant singers, but didnt make it through to sing to the judges, which sort of makes me wonder how fixed the show is, letting crap singers through to sing obviously for entertainment value, but the tv makes you think that you just turn up and sing in front of the judges but apparently you've got to get through first :shrug:

Agree with this, my cousin does a lot of things in music so a lot of people he knows have auditioned and he said they go through a few auditions before even been in front of the judges, which shows its all a con with all them people going through that are so awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->