X.Rainbow.x is getting married on St Patrick's day

I didn't get a pic. It's a modern take on 1940s curls ��

I'm starting to be glad the wedding is nearly here. Stress after stress ATM.

We've just payed off our venue only a few more people to pay and we're done. It's my hen next weekend and il be glad for time out with the girls.

Got a few stresses with other people ATM which is driving me mad.

8 weeks to go ��

Got my hen night this weekend. Really excited �� Tried on my outfit earlier ���� omg I look a right state haha gonna be so fun. �� Everything is coming round so quickly. I made final decision on my flowers yesterday and have my alterations fitting next week. Eeeekkk ��

Just had my dress alteration. Really lucky as only 1 small part needs alternating that's it. Everything else fitted perfectly. Picked my veil and had my garter custom made. So excited �� 6 weeks left ������������

Will be here before you know it!!

Oh I no :happydance: I'm so excited. Got my last dress fitting on Wednesday then just got to wait for the day.
I'm so excited. Ppl think we're nut getting married on paddys day :haha: oh well. We have good reasons

X

We booked our final viewing with the venue to tie up loose ends and get a last feel for the place. I'm so excited. It's such a beautiful place.

Dress fits perfectly now, so happy with it. Been to town to buy my lace for my cake today and ended up buying loads of Irish novelty stuff for the evening reception lol.
1 month today. So blooming excited.

Starting to feel lonely in here lol. Knew I should have kept my old user name lol

Yay for the dress fitting hun!!
Are you making your own cake??

Not long to go!!

xxx

Yay for the dress fitting hun!!
Are you making your own cake??

Not long to go!!

xxx

No a friend is doing it for us, but it's caused a few problems as the bits I needed for it have turned out to be trickier to get than planned. We've got a beautiful cake stand tho, it looks like tea party kind of stand, and we're having afternoon tea for our wedding brakfast so fits in perfectly. :happydance:

I did have a cake topper made but it's bigger than expected so we retired it before it could be used :dohh: but were framing it to have next to the cake.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RBxhxiJtS4c/UevfSWhr_jI/AAAAAAAAFG8/FLQ7fd8JovE/s1600/DSC_0007.jpg

It'l hopefully look like that but in separate teirs with all layers lace with beading round the bottom. My lace is different as I couldn't find any
I keep that in peach.

That cake is lush!! We ended up with loads of cake left over!

Glad your dress fits well. So close now!

Aww don't like to hear you feel your wedding journal is lonely :hugs:

I can't see the picture cos works PC is crap, will look on my phone later xxx

I no it's getting so close. Seems my wedding planner has disappeared tho. Not heard from her in over 2 months so getting a little anxious.
Just getting really excited. We're going up next weekend to finalise everything with the venue and so I can get used to driving there by myself as I flap a lot lol.

X

Just been to view my bouquet. I really reserved my expectations, as I tend to have high expectations only for it not to be quite what I hoped, but omg it's stunning. She's done an AMAZING job. She's done a mini version for my daughter, and the buttonholes are gorgeous. I,m so happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->