Xbox kinect games?

Squidge

Mummy & WTT <3
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any kinect fitness games that've come out that tells you how many calories you've burnt??

One of my SIL's reckons she's been told there is one but I've never heard/seen :shrug:

EA active is good, it also has a heart rate moniter :)

I just got my kinect at christmas but i got dance central with it, it tells you how many
Calories but im not a big fan of that game
X

I love the Kinnect. Much more enjoyable than the WII. But for me it's more fun than a actual weight loss machine though.

I have tried the demo for Your shape 2012, its great.

I have the dance one and another one I havent tried. THey are ace, and even if they dont tell you that cals, just time what you are doing then you willbe able to roughly find out online - remember that your weight/height affect the amount you burn.

I have dance central 2 and your shape 2012 and both show calories (DC2 only in fitness mode)
Really want EA Active though but can't seem to find it anywhere!!! Bexivillian where did you get yours?

I have dance central 2 and your shape 2012 and both show calories (DC2 only in fitness mode)
Really want EA Active though but can't seem to find it anywhere!!! Bexivillian where did you get yours?

I brought it at game but it was about a year ago! I dont use it though :blush:

Ah yeah last time I saw it around was about a year ago when I didn't have the kinet :haha:
I'm on a mission to do more exercise and even rearranged the living room so when I use it I'm not kicking the sofa when I get into it :rofl:

Ah yeah last time I saw it around was about a year ago when I didn't have the kinet :haha:
I'm on a mission to do more exercise and even rearranged the living room so when I use it I'm not kicking the sofa when I get into it :rofl:

Hahaha we had no space in the old house, and when we moved we thought we'd have enough space but i'm still against the sofa.

Haha yeah we have the tv in one corner so I have to angle it and the sensor a certain way and stand between the fireplace and the couch in a triangle rather than rectangle.....was hilarious when I was attempting yoga :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->