xfactor...GHOSTBUSTERS??

K

KaeRit21

this is getting ridiculous...GHOSTBUSTERS??? ACTUALLY?

..are those twins for real??

who is voting for these two???
xxx

hahahahahahahahha...what a joke

erm I'm not voting for them but I would like to adopt them if their parents don't mind everso much..same goes for the Jonas Brothers :rofl:

Shocking - I was sat with my mouth literally open!!

its unreal...its a SINGING comp. and there just ripping the guts out it. if they win il be gobsmacked...total outrage

surely theyve GOT to go after that? its getting beyond laughable now!!

xx

i couldnt even look from behind the pillow
what are the people of britain on

They're brilliant! I vote every week, and every time I do... it takes ages to get through. They've been in the top two highest votes for weeks now... J&E to win! :D

I loved it.... only because of the marshmellow man and i did the funky dance to it... Im a huuuuuuuuge GB fan.. just not a fan of Jedwood

And Louis every week has the cheek to slate the other singers for not doing things right, or for not being very good singers?!?!?! Completely laughable!
And every week, another good singer goes out instead of these two clowns?!?! Wtf is going on?!?!?!?! This is X Factor, not Britain's Got Talent!

Rant over :D

yeah i know. i think that was taking it too far. louis is gettin far too big for his boots. did u hear him be nasty to dermot? i think dermot was right to say somethin. especially for insulting joe when he has those to idiots. i think louis needs to go with them!!!!!

I think people misunderstand what's happening. The people who are voting for J&E are generally not people who would normally pick up the phone and vote, people like me. Just because it's all good fun to me/them. So, if they didn't exist... these people would have been going out eventually, in the order that they have been.

If they win, hurrah! This competition isn't a show for talented artists... or else they wouldn't need the X factor. Surely we can all agree that there's nobody amazing this year and I, personally, could not stand another Leona Lewis/Alexandra Burke winning. Nobody different ever wins, it's always the same crap. And so, if John and Edward go on to be famous as a result I'd much prefer that than have to listen to yet more generic soulless crap on the radio.

i love olly!!!!!!!! he's different from the usual.
joe to go all the way too. such an amazing voice

i personally think this year has been the worst for contestants, theres none of the finalists that "strong"
i spose i CAN see where people are coming from with J&E...i think people are going for the entertainment factor rather than the xfactor, its just that i personally cannot stand em.

although theres none of the contestants whos album / single i would buy, i think theres acts in there who deserve to win over those two. i personally think they should have left after that britney performance if not before.

but if im honest, xfactor is turning more and more into a joke, and less of an opportunity. out of everyone thats won, alexandra and leona are the only two i remember and who have actually done well out of it

xxx

Would you honestly buy their music? Olly, maybe... there's something in him that has the potential to be good as a current artist but... he's nothing special or unique. As for Joe... he sounds like a male Celine Dion. I'd say he's probably the most unique and talented person in the competition but I don't think he's a recording artist.

I look forward to watching John and Edward's preformance every week, tonight was hilarious! The dancers!! HaHa good Saturday night viewing. I find most of the contestants rather bland this year. Not nice all the stick J&E are getting personally, when it was the judges/producers who put them through to go on the live shows.

Did anyone else piss themselves laughing at lloyd's hideous note slip?

"StaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA baaaeeiiiergh..."

I actually love John & Edward. They're just soo entertaining and really fun to watch, they always make me laugh without fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->