xfactor...GHOSTBUSTERS??

I'm not totally sure why Lloyd is still there. Cry Me A River week made my mind up that he was a bit poo:wacko:.

J&E are good viewing but I do hope they don't win. I really like Olly, he reminds me a bit of Will Young and he seems like a really nice guy.

i HATE john and edward, but i love Lloyd he is soo cute. I don't think he will be in the bottom 2 this week because the fact he was last week will make lots of his young female fans vote this week. Maybe they didn't before as they assumed others were. I love his accent

this is getting ridiculous...GHOSTBUSTERS??? ACTUALLY?

..are those twins for real??

who is voting for these two???

xxx

me lol

to be fair theyre not an awful lot worse than many of the others.

these two are the only contestants i know from reading so much about them online!
i've watched their performances on youtube and if they're out, that show is going to be boring...
i think they're keeping them in to have more viewers, better ratings... tv is nothing but tactics

J & E entertaining but thats about it- send them to butlins they will be just as happy, annoying when most of them have to work there butts off and sing brilliant to get thru to the next round, then the twin twits who cant sing, who are cocky and dont have to try at all, get thru just like that!! seriously tho i dont think it matters if they got out now, if louie dont give them a record deal someone else will

Lloyd is pants. he would be good in a boy band,
Joe- would be good in a musical
Lucie- i like and gets better each week
Stacey- if a girl is to win then id want it to be her
Olly- love him
danyl- not sure what the big deal is about him dont like his voice at all
Jamie- Love him

So id b happy if Stacey,Olly or Jamie won!! but we shall see

x

i dont like stacey she has the most annoying speaking voice and mannerisms ever, she drives me mad!

I don't think John and Edward themselves are entertaining - you could have any two twins and give them the production that they have been given and they'd be the same - or better. They can't sing, dance or anything and if it wasn't for the rest of the people dancing around them then they would not be talked about the way they are, they would be out.

I think there are talented people in the show and it's a bit of a farce that these two are in. And in my opinion if you don't like the show itself and are only voting out of protest for not liking it, it seems a bit silly! You don't have to watch it!

Having said that, I have stopped complaining so much about Jedward because I don't vote - the amount of people that shout out about Jedward need to realise, the only way to get them out is to vote for everyone else but them and then they will be in the bottom two x

I honestly can't understand why people are actually spending their money on voting for J&E. I don't like J&E, so i find it funny these voters waste their money every week keeping them in a competiton that only lasts a few weeks and at the end of it, what did that money get you? ... If they win, you'll have to hear them on the radio and tv everyday - then you'll kick yourself for voting for them! :rofl:

I honestly can't understand why people are actually spending their money on voting for J&E. I don't like J&E, so i find it funny these voters waste their money every week keeping them in a competiton that only lasts a few weeks and at the end of it, what did that money get you? ... If they win, you'll have to hear them on the radio and tv everyday - then you'll kick yourself for voting for them! :rofl:

And don't vote and never have, but I think that the people that vote for J&E are doing so 'for a laugh'. To make a mockery of the show.

Well i certainly wouldnt waste my money 'for a laugh'. I dont vote for anyone - they should allow online votes, for free ofcourse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->