XJessicaX speedy birth story (induction)

As someone who had a similar experience with my first birth (emergency forceps delivery in theatre with a huge cut and plenty of eyerolling and sighs from medical staff) stories like this really give me hope about having a better experience next time! Congratulations! xx

As someone who had a similar experience with my first birth (emergency forceps delivery in theatre with a huge cut and plenty of eyerolling and sighs from medical staff) stories like this really give me hope about having a better experience next time! Congratulations! xx

Don't go through pregnancy afraid. I wasted too much time worrying. MOST 2nd labours are dramatically better and faster! I also found having an appalling first labour makes you more hardened to it. You wait for it to get as bad but more often than not it won't ever be as bad and the few seconds you doubt yourself is usually just before you start pushing!!

She's absolutely gorgeous Hun, congratulations, makesme so darn broody!!

Love her name, it's so unusual and I've never heard it before. Do you pronounce it ott e lie?? Xx

It's a very old name out of the 1880's! It's the female version of the German name 'Otto'. So it's pronunced 'Ot-til-ee'. Also I had a cat when I was young called 'Ottie' (she looked like an otter when born) and i loved that name! So she's Ottie for short!

Well it's really lovely :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->