Xmas snacks

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
What xmas snacks or picky food do you buy?
Trying to make a list.

Croissants and jam, celebrations/heroes, sausage rolls, mince pies, Bombay mix/peanuts etc, crumpets... can't think of any more right now but I always make sure there's stuff in over Christmas to nibble at during films and stuff :)

We usually buy things like Celebrations/Roses/Hero's, crackers and cheese, croissants, mince pies and cream, chicken bites, chocolate coins and mini Cheddars :munch:

Mini cheese biscuits( shaped ones) twigglets, pringles, chocolate tubs, ferrero rochers, cheese and crackers, any other junk that i see when shopping. Oh toblerone, mince pies, whipped cream, marshmallows, pretzels.... the list goes on.

We like crisps, nuts, celebrations, after eights, choc tea cakes, crackers & cheese, pringles, dairy milk chocs & biscuits, foxs biscuits, and I'm sure I'll sneak in a few more in the trolley over the next few weeks, major diet will be needed in Jan !! :happydance:

Pringles, twiglets, mini cheddars, cheese straws, treeslets, cheese and crackers, orange and lemon jelly slices, mint matchmakers, choc orange. Think that's it! Did a shop this morning!

Cheese, crackers, chutneys
Party foods
Pretzels
Celebrations, miniture heros
Biscuits

Ohhhhh cheese straws. Where does good ones. The kids dont like the crunchy ( gah i hate that word) ones. We got some lovely soft ones at the hospital the otherday but dont fancy a trip there to buy more.

Pringles, Doritos, dips, kettle chips, mozzarella sticks, sausage rolls, pork pies, cocktail sausages, mince pies, quality street, celebrations, roses, walnut whips, Victoria biscuit tin, crackers, pate.

Already have celebrations and heros. There my fave!
Im not a massive fan of roses or quality street.
We also had a toblerone but that might have jumped into my mouth when noone was looking. Oops!

Some great suggestions to add to my list i need to find some turkish delight i love that and sugared almonds.

Im not a fan of twiglets tried them once and ughhh not for me.

Im gonna need rolled into the new year. Diet has to start in jan were going on holiday next year and at thia rate people will think im a beached whale.

We have 2 tubs of sweets
Matchsticks
Terrys chocolate orange
Peanuts
Pringles
Ferrero roche
After eights
Doritos
Popcorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts