xoxo Gossip girl

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi :flower:
Anyone else addicted to this?
I've been watching whilst doing night feeds and cluster feeding with my newborn so going through it pretty quickly! Started it a week ago and I'm now on season 4 episode 2.
Really starting to dislike serina, loved her and Dan together at first and was sad they broke up and kept getting together with other people (quite a lot of other people, especially in serinas case!) But now I don't want them together I think they're better off apart.
My fave couple is Chuck and B! Really hoping they will have a happy ending!
Really don't like little J anymore! Love B!

Come on, who else loves gossip girl haha x

I started watching GG a few months ago, :happydance: very entertaining!
Blair is also a fav. I really like the Lily and Rufus relationship, romantic old rocker that he is.
I'm not sure about D and S together though, are they too different now? They seem to clash whenever they are back at school.

Hi :flower:
Anyone else addicted to this?
I've been watching whilst doing night feeds and cluster feeding with my newborn so going through it pretty quickly! Started it a week ago and I'm now on season 4 episode 2.
Really starting to dislike serina, loved her and Dan together at first and was sad they broke up and kept getting together with other people (quite a lot of other people, especially in serinas case!) But now I don't want them together I think they're better off apart.
My fave couple is Chuck and B! Really hoping they will have a happy ending!
Really don't like little J anymore! Love B!

Come on, who else loves gossip girl haha x

I was addicted to this when it came out back when I was in high school. Watched it all but by the end their 'problems' and stupid rich entitled attitudes were really bugging me! I absolutely despise Serena and her mum! Finding out who GG is though was a bit of a shock.

Ahh Gossip Girl reminds me of being a teen, think I was about 16 when it first came out :lol: I absolutely loved it! When I first got Netflix I re watched it :D

I used to watch it when it first came out but then lost interest. My friends who continued to watch said they only did to see pretty things being worn lol. I watched the seasons I didn't watch in the early days with my daughter while breastfeeding. The "problems" became top outrageous for me! But I find that the first season was memorable.

I've watched it through a couple of times! Chuck and Blair are just my favesss <3, i am always insanely jealous of the wardrobes! It starts to dip a little in the final two seasons but the finale really makes up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->