xx I'm looking for a Slimming World buddy :0) xx

B

becks

:wave: Hi everyone!!! I have decided to start Slimmng World again on Monday, I did it once before and eventho the results were fantastic ( 8lb loss 1st week and 5lb 2nd week ) my heart wasnt in it. Anyway I am in the right frame of mind now and was wondering if anyone would like a diet buddy? :friends: Once we get to know each other maybe we could text each other for motivation and exchange recipes etc.... I think its nice to have someone to understand what you are going through on the days where you just feel like raiding the cupboards for chocolate/cakes and fatty foods. I do have quite a lot to lose and it can be quite disheartening but I need to do it now for my childrens sake and for my own health... Hope you hear from some of you soon ( hope you dont think its a silly idea ) :shrug: Take care xXx :flower:

(Ooohh while im here, does anyone know where I can get a weight loss ticker from please to go onto my profile on here? x )

hello :)

im doing slimming world too! (from home) i have lost 8lbs in 2 weeks! :)

i have about another 3 stone to lose :(

if you have facebook there are loads of slimming world pages/groups on there - diet momma is a good one for meal ideas and asking questions!

i am 100% on plan this time and i am 110% going to lose that 3 stone :) xx

Hi hun... WELL DONE!!! 8lb in 2 weeks is fantastic!!! :) I cant wait to start again on Monday. Yeah I go onto diet momma too... its brilliant. Are there any other good ones on facebook hun? xxx

thankyou!

slimming world support group and low cost slimming world meals are good ones too xx

Hey ladies,

Having done slimming world a couple of times before, I know it definitely works for me but I need the fear of the scales to keep me on track. Perhaps a SW buddy would be a great idea as I can't afford the classes on SMP and I am putting substantial weight on SINCE having baby rather than just trying to lose baby weight! I really need to get a grip on myself!

I would love to go back to work in Jan with a uniform a couple of sizes smaller and everyone be surprised but to achieve that I need to have lost at least 4 stone which seems like a million miles away and it almost is enough to put me off trying!

I need some positive vibes and a motivational kick up the bum sent my way!

this thur will be my 9th weight in
Id love some online Buddies

17lb lost in 8 weeks .. x

Hello :D

I started slimming world on monday too and would love other people to chat to about it, doing it on my own because I still had my stuff from when I did it before so not going to groups or anything.

Good luck with it :flower:

this thur will be my 9th weight in
Id love some online Buddies

17lb lost in 8 weeks .. x

Crikey, 17lbs is amazing!!! I hope that I can do even half as well!! You will have to share your secrets for staying on track and your fave recipes with us :) xxxx

Hello :D

I started slimming world on monday too and would love other people to chat to about it, doing it on my own because I still had my stuff from when I did it before so not going to groups or anything.

Good luck with it :flower:

Hey 0203,

Welcome and good luck!! We all started on Monday so can help each other with the highs and lows as we go along :)

This is my 4th attempt (i think, maybe even 5th, I cant remember). It always works for me then I stopped going to class (for a vairety of reasons), went all wobbly and put it back on. I have always gone to class, this is my first time trying it online instead, I am hoping to go it alone after i get myself on track with the website to help me through the first couple of months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->