xxx34 & TTC#2 Need buddies!!!!xxx

Hey!!

Nice to hear from you! I hope you are well:flow:
I had a fairly rough summer, Clomid caused me to loose vision in my eye. It took a full 6 weeks to get it back completely... it was pretty terrifying... I was told i couldn't take it anymore, which was fine cause i never want to take it again! After that my doctor told me the only other thing she could do for me is give me Fermera. I was terrified of more drugs and so we had her refer us on to a new Dr..... he was awful, i swear he was about 90 years old and showed no interest in hearing my story or helping us. He said try Fermera... get a blood test at day 21 to confirm ovulation and then come back in for my results. I asked him if we could just call for our ovulation results as we live 3 hours away. He said NO! he wanted us to come in... (so he gets paid) Right then and there i was like, i never want to see this jerk again. I was feeling lost and completely deflated... so DH suggested i just go back to my GP and see what she says. She referred me to a fertility clinic with a really long wait list... but i just couldn't handle it... I said to DH lets try the Fermera just once and see what happens. if it doesn't work, we will wait. It worked! I'll be 7 weeks on Saturday... We are still shocked... I cant believe its real! How are you doing grateful?

Plex if you read this, I just want you to know I'm following your journey hun. I keep everything crossed for you and keep you in my prayers. I'm so sorry its been so difficult...

Congratulations Feb4! That's amazing (and scary about the Clomid!!)!! Femara is what worked for me too!! I'm soooo wanting #2....but I'm quite sure I rarely ovulate and that I need the femara, and I can't even get in to the OB until the end of Feb. BOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL But I am trying an herb supplement called Vitex that people say helps regulate the cycle, etc. I'm hoping it might help while I'm waiting....

Plex...I hope your still here....hope all is OK.

Heya u two - completely forgot about this thread, never got a notification for your last posts :( bit peed off bout that!

CONGRATULATIONS to u both!!!!!!! :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: xxxxx Hows everything going with you both - i want details of how ur doing! If i cant get pregnant im damn sure gunna enjoy following my online buddies pregnancies :D xx

just read it was the femera that worked for you both - the uk is pretty crap i just happen to live where they dont prescribe it :grr: yet elsewhere they do, bloomin makes me mad! xx

Hi Plex!!!! Oh we are still following you and waiting to celebrate your BFP! Femara did work for me last time after 4 years of trying. This time I assumed it would take a long time again. I didnt have Femara but I started taking Vitex which is an herb supplement I read a ton of good things about in TTC! It must have worked.... I got my BFP the first month of trying this time. Miracles happen. Im sooo FXd for you Plex! Think I will go stslk your journal :haha:

Feb4 how are you feeling? When is your due date?

I haven't been on here in ages! So nice to see your messages on here! My Due date is July 10th... Its coming up so quickly. We decided not to find out the sex again this time. The anticipation is killing me!

Plex I still follow your journal, but don't feel right commenting with my big fat pregnancy banner on the bottom. I feel pissed off at the whole process for you... How are you otherwise?!

Grateful 14 weeks 4days... Sept 10th due date? Congratulations!!!!

Please still post/comment on my journal - I love reading about pregnancy stuff!! I do get down about it but theres not much i can do except have more :sex: oh the hardship :haha: lolol

Grateful - how much vitex did you take for your successful round?? Ive got a tonne of it but stopped it for the ivf etc... xx

Feb- 10th July, my son was born on the 9th :) dont think i could handle not knowing the sex of my baby!! Id be scared id 'see' something on the scan which would spoil it :Dxx

Alls good here otherwise, considering embryo adoption seriously - never thought about it before but now see it as a viable option :thumbup: just at work at the mo so need to scarper lol great to be chatting again!! :hugs: xxx

I had to close my eyes a lot at the scan... it was SO HARD not to look. I have a pretty good eye when it come to ultrasounds lol.

I didn't get any notifications and missed the messages! Boooooo :cry:

Plex- exciting to have another viable option to think about!! I took 3 400mg Vitex pills each day spaced out. I still think that kicked started my ovulation cuz I really felt it that month!!

Feb4- how are you feeling??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->