xxx34 & TTC#2 Need buddies!!!!xxx

Feb- Yay!! :happydance: Im keeping my fingers, toes and eyes:)haha) crossed for a great cycle for you!! does the clomid regulate ur cycles well + how much u on this time? Good luck for your first tablet! does it give u many side effects? xx

Im scheduled for my endo scratch 9th June! then hopefully starting ivf on 27th June :happydance: Exciting times! xx

I looked back at my calendar and the only side effects I had were headaches.... So I hope everything goes okay! I just wished I had wrote down what time of day I took it...

What is an endo scratch Plex? I don't know much about ivf... But how does it all work?if you start on June 27th how long does it take?!

I was really bad with the clomid :blush: hot flashes, mood swings and headaches :( it didnt agree with me (the things we do for a baby!) Glad you didnt have it too bad though :D Ive heard the best time is at night before bed so you sleep off the effects - didnt work for me though lol woke up with headaches :dohh:

The scratch is basically a like a smear test but they take a chunk of your lining (ouch!!) Its not normal procedure - ive had a number of miscarriages/chemical pregnancies so theyre checking to see if i have raised levels of uterine natural killer cells. If the levels are higher ill be put on an extra medication after egg collection.

Im on a short protocol so its literally only 28-30days long :D I go in for a scan on day 1-3 of my period, take stims from day2/3 for 10-12 days after which i trigger then have collection around day 14/16 then transfer 2-5days after that. I then wait for 2 weeks to test. Not bad considering my long protocol took 50days!

Im so excited :happydance: really looking forward to getting started! xx

it is crazy what we do for a babe! I'm so excited for you to get started too, it sounds like you have a big month coming up! The countdown will be killer for you I'm sure...

Day one has been pretty good. I definitely had a head ache... I took the pill in the morning... I looked at my old notes when I concieved DS Andihad taken it the morning with him... So I'll do the same this time. FX'd! I was also on metformin and had a HSG the month I concieved, which isn't happening this time. Hopefully tomorrow goes well too!

Your profile picture is frigging hilarious!!!!!!

Bet ur just glad to get started! It's awesome when you get the help isn't it? I'm so thankful for having the chance (even though I have to pay for it) I used to look after the elderly and some of them never had children, not because they didn't want them but cos they couldn't. I really hope that this is our cycle!! Xx

Grateful - how r u doing hun? Xx

The wait is already a killer lol I've got 3 weeks left but at least I'll be doing thing towards my treatment - biopsy next week then start northiterone the same day till the 21/22 June then I start!

I guess I never thought about what women did years ago when it came to infertility... It would have been 100x harder back then... I'm sure husbands left wives because if that. So thankful for modern medicine...

I hope this are well grateful :flow:

Feb - I think that sometimes its best not to think too much about these things.

As this is ur first clomid cycle do you have to be monitored? My doc insisted i was monitored the second time round :grr: How u getting on? xx

First cycle yup! Taking day 3-7 ( today was the last day) I have blood work done cycle day 21 and 23 to see if I ovulated. We have to DTD cycle day 11-25 every other day... And then wait and see! She will call me either way about the ovulation results... I haven't decided what date I'll start testing... I started seeing tracers last night... So I'm a little stressed out from that. I haven't seen them today at all.

How is your DS doing? Keeping you busy!?

Feb- its alls so exciting! I really hope it works first time for you :D I hate testing for ov - i wish my cycles were regular it would make life so much easier lol

My son keeps me sooooo busy! he goes to nursery every friday so i get a short break then. I do find it hard working nights tho - especially at the weekends when hubby is home too and im away 7-7.

Hows things with u and ur family? xx

My little guy is sooo busy! I'm actually going to hire a local teenager to come in one day a week and play with DS while I clean. I'm not ready to have someone come in while I'm gone...
Hubby is working lots still, but hopefully it dies down a bit soon. It's kind if the busy season. He worked 75.5 hours in 5 days last week.... We go a few days without seeing him.

Wednesday is the day we start DTD!! I can't wait to get the show on the road! Fx that my DH schedule doesn't interfere with all this...

Sounds like a good idea getting someone in to keep ur lil boy entertained lol Its difficult to keep ontop of all the chores though isnt it when theyre so demanding. I relish the day my lb is at nursery (miss him loads of course) i can get so much done :haha:

Gosh ur hubby works loads! Hopefully he'll be there when needed this next week though :winkwink:

How are u getting on - any side effects? xx

I had my biopsy done today £360 lighter for the privilege - results in 4 weeks (possible collection week!) it was certainly not the most comfortable thing to have done, 10 seconds of them using a suction catheter to scrape my lining (ouch!). Glad its over now - id rather have it done than not :D Ive taken my first lot of northisterone today so 12 days of it to go! I start in 17days!!!! :happydance:

Holy cow thats expensive! Do you have health care benefits that help cover the cost?

No side effects really other than ahead ache the first day.. Except the night before my last pill i couldnt sleep, i was up until about 2 am and started seeing tracers when my hands were moving... It was kind of freaky.

Unfortunately we're not eligible for any help towards costs - ive borrowed 4000 from my mum and its going quick on this treatment! We have a bond which matures soon too so hopefully we can pay her back, she couldnt afford to lend it to us bless her :cloud9: love my mummy! lolol

OOoo ive had that tracer hand thingy - kinda like double vision but you see lots of your hand moving trying to catch up with the one your moving - thought that was just me lolol What cd are you now? xx

Yeah exactly like that! It was really kinda scary! That's so great that your mom was able to loan you the money... So crappy you aren't eligible for benefits... It's so pricy! I'm on CD 11 today!!! Ahh! We start DTD tonight and then again Friday, Sat, Sun. Then tues thur sat of next week. I'm mimicking exactly what we did with DS as much as possible.... I want this to work so bad...

:hugs: Gosh ur nearly half way through ur cycle already! Hopefully it will work the same as last time too! :thumbup: xx

Dr. told me that we would be very very lucky if that did happen first try again. So we will see... I'm trying t9 be relaxed about it. Does the northistrone have any side effects?

apart from making me irritable? lol i feel like im gunna come on my period every day - but i reckon thats just in my head. I have had some hot flashes and i feel quite bloated. I now have to pray that i get af on the 25th/26th so i can start if not i have to have another cycle!! :( xx

Think positive hun! it could work first time - who knows? this is crazy this ttc anything can happen. im sending you lotsa positive vibes - :dust: xx

Ladies!!! I've been off BnB for a spell.....fill me in!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->