xxx34 & TTC#2 Need buddies!!!!xxx

I wish just two weeks! still 32 sleeps... May 28th.

Sorry to hear about your number Plex.. How close is it to being normal? Whats the next step? How is DH doing with all this stuff? I hope he's a good support for you. Im sending a BIG Virtual hug to you tonight. Xx

Sorry I've disappeared....I've been down with the flu and a massive sinus infection. Don't know what's going on with all this illness recently. Hope to back soon.

Feb - well, 10.7 is low ovarian fertility potential. The scale is as follows =

0-3.07 = very low
3.08-21.97 = low
21.98-40.03 = satisfactory
40.04-67.9=optimal
67.9+=possible ohss

So im towards the lower end of low, although its not really REALLY bad, thankfully! I have no idea what it all entails though, so feel a bit clueless. I only know ill have to be on the top dose of meds from the get go. Which i feel optimistic about, i can also have two embryos put back if i want :)

Im now about cd8 on a new cycle and just waiting to ov, then i can go in and get my natural killer cells levels tested, then start my next ivf cycle! Hubby is great with it all - no problems doing any tests even when we didnt know it was me that had the problem. Im lucky hes so good :)

How are you getting on hun? 22 sleeps!! exciting :D How does your hubby cope with this all? ttc is so damn stressful - this forum is a god send! I can really type how i feel and not feel bad about it - awesome! xx

Grateful - Hope ur feeling 100% soon hun :hugs: xx

My dh is super supportive, I feel so lucky to have him as a partner:) I don't have much of an update... Still playing the waiting game for my appointment...

Hi ladies....doing a bit better finally. I must have caught some kind of super bug!

Can't wait to hear about your next appointments!!

Heya girls :)

Just thought id pop by to see how ur doing?

Im STILL waiting to ov so i can get my test!!! The wait is driving me INSANE!!!! xx

Ugh! Waiting is the worst!!! What CD are you on Plex?

cd 17, so not too bad i suppose :D I honestly didnt know where i was in my cycle (this one feels like its been going on for AGES!!!) had to look in my diary :dohh:

Glad you're feeling better now hun :hugs: xx

I think I'm on CD 32....lol. No idea when AF will show.

ugh :( I hate living by my cycles especially when theyre so different from one cycle to the next!

Have you been taking any supplements since youve started ttc? xx

No supplements. Just going to see if we can miraculously conceive naturally. :) I'm hoping maybe pregnancy changed my body somehow. :haha:

I had/have that same hope... Wouldn't that just be so awesome!! AF is expected sometime this week.... I hope:/

Heya :)
I've just had another test result back which says I'm positive for 'cardiolipin antibodies'

I'm going to Google for more info Lolol

Ill be on celexane during my next cycle and during any pregnancy. More drugs :(

Oh well at least we know the extra drugs will help - I think it has something to do with my recurrent miscarriage screening but not sure. Google is awesome for unanswered question :haha:

Xx

Feb4th - Same here I think....I'm on CD 36! LOL I think being so sick has really messed up this cycle.

Plex - Dr. Google is good, but sometimes gives a little TOO much information....can be dangerous! LOL At least they know though and can be precautionary for next time....

Dr Google is my friend :haha:

Im just in the process of emailing my doc for more info, shes pretty good at getting back to me so ill hopefully have a reply 2moro :D

Had my nursing session today and it looks like im going to start in July :grr: maybe later depending on when my body decides it wants to work - so frustrating!!!

How are you both? Any sign of af yet? xxx

Hi all:) AF took her sweet time this month... 45 days... But... My dr appointment went well last week and I'm starting Clomid on Tuesday!!! I'm desperately trying to not get my hopes up..... I hope everyone is well :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->