y wantin a baby so badd....hurts?!

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
Just like the title says it .... I want a baby so bad it feels like its breaking my heart over and over. It just makes me so darn sadd. Lik I almost feel my heart breaking physically for real. How is it possible .... I'm just so terrified in it taking much longer......I don't know how to deal. And idk if I should just throw in the towel and not plan anymore because of the way I am feeling......I'm so sad. I probably ovulated today. Idk why all of a sudden my positivity is out the window I think its honestly because....I always think I'm pregnant during the tww....this month I refuse it .... I refuse ...to believe it. I just feel so sadd

I'm sorry you're feeling so down :-( how long have you been trying? Have you spoken to a doctor yet?

I know how you feel frustrated wise. I told DH I wanted to TTC in August. He said ok let's give it a try! Then a few weeks later he got cold feet and said no he wanted some toys done up before a baby (old cars n stuff). So I said well ok get ok with it and get me done as I wanna TTC in the new year.

So next DH says oh never mind about that I now wanna do another big overseas holiday in June. Then we can TTC so I was like well that's pushing it again but... I guess.

The more I thought about it though I didn't want to go. Firstly it would cost over $15k which could be better spent on our house. Secondly waiting till then means no baby for two years.

I tried talking to DH but it didn't work until I got so frustrated and resentful I just didn't want to discus the topic at all.

Finally we have agreed to finish off our house and TTC now which is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->