Yaaaaayyyyy - OPK is +

Reds05

Now a mum of 2 boys!!!
Reaction score
Decided to do an OPK around 11 this morning (not expecting it to be positive as only on CD20 and got it on CD24 last month and also one at 7.30 was negative)

Well, totally surprised that it came up a very, very clear positive. So glad I will O earlier this month as have read that O later than CD21 can mean less chance of conceiving (stupidly googled - why do we do that??!!??)

Anyway, doing SMEP with conceive+ and BD'd yesterday morning so will BD tonight, tomorrow and tues then a days rest and the insurance BD on thurs.

Earlier O means earlier test day - yaaaaayyyyy!!

:wohoo: yayyyyyyyyyyyy xx

I got mine yesterday xxxxx needless to say :sex::sex::sex: xxxx

yay for + opk hun xx xx

Caz - I just seen your One tube Two Ovarys Thing - I had a partial Salpinectomy in June Last year - I had a non malignant tumor removed .

They spotted it in scans when I was having Gregor thought it was an ovarian Cyst.

5 months after his birth i was still there so they done an operation to sort it and t turned out to be a tumor on my Fallopian tube x

yay for + opk hun xx xx

Caz - I just seen your One tube Two Ovarys Thing - I had a partial Salpinectomy in June Last year - I had a non malignant tumor removed .

They spotted it in scans when I was having Gregor thought it was an ovarian Cyst.

5 months after his birth i was still there so they done an operation to sort it and t turned out to be a tumor on my Fallopian tube x

Sound slike what they saw on my tube when I m/c'd... they thought it could be ectopic or could be something else. I hope I don't have to get it removed :( They never scanned me again after the first time, so I don't know if it's still there.

XxX

yay for + opk hun xx xx

aw sad to her that hun i had an ectopic hun i was 6 week xx xx

To Caz and Bob & Kae,

Sorry to hear about that. I just hope its not long till we all get our BFP.... Kae Im sure you will be fine but im sure if you spoke to your doc they could organise one to give you peace of mind , Just need to wait and see how your big cookie crumbles x :( Im worried that the scarring on my tube can increase my chances of an etopic but will need to just wait and see. My chrystal ball is broke so im trying not to get my knickers in a twist just yet xxx

Are any of you in your TWW

To Caz and Bob & Kae,

Sorry to hear about that. I just hope its not long till we all get our BFP.... Kae Im sure you will be fine but im sure if you spoke to your doc they could organise one to give you peace of mind , Just need to wait and see how your big cookie crumbles x :( Im worried that the scarring on my tube can increase my chances of an etopic but will need to just wait and see. My chrystal ball is broke so im trying not to get my knickers in a twist just yet xxx

Are any of you in your TWW

ye hun im in tww its recking my brain hate this wait xx xx

:wohoo: yayyyyyyyyyyyy xx

I got mine yesterday xxxxx needless to say :sex::sex::sex: xxxx

We can be in the 2WW together and drive ourselves crazy symptom spotting!!!!

Fx we both get our :bfp: - you certainly deserve it after what you've been through!

Yaaaayyyy!!!:happydance:

Know exactly how you feel - soooo exciting!!!

GL and fx you get your :bfp:

Fabulous - when we all going to test - Red Is it alright if I add you to my buddie list since were all testing round about same time

:test::test:

Of course!!

Was originally going to be testing on 18th but since I've O'd early then will be testing around the 14th (at the earliest!!) I'll be around 11-12 dpo.

:thumbup: great news, waiting for mine!! go :sex: xx

I think I will test on the 15th I think thats when my AF would be due (ish). and im going to a concert that night so if its bad news then it will kinda take my mind off it a bit xxx

I think I will test on the 15th I think thats when my AF would be due (ish). and im going to a concert that night so if its bad news then it will kinda take my mind off it a bit xxx

I think im going to be brave and do it on the 10th ill be about 10dpo, only for the fact its my 2nd wedding anniversary xxx then ill be testing every day for 4 days no doubt xxx:loo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->