• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yaaay!

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
I finally got my conceive plus, opks and PT I sent for two weeeks ago!! :happydance:

OV still hasn't happened though :dohh:
Anyone fancy reading my chart, tell me what's goin on lol

Where's SBB and Ness to sort me out and tell me to just be paitent? :) :winkwink:

xx

I'm here I'm here!!

I have been stalking you daily!

I still think you will Ov but I think you are very stressed this month, about Ov and also uni... So I wouldn't be suprised at all if your Ov is delayed. There's not much you can do about it if it happens except chill out - which I appreciate is very very hard!

Your temp is quite low today so would be great if it shoots up tomorrow!

Just give it a couple more days and try not to stress about Oving. I know it's hard I want to Ov now too!!

What opks have you got Hun have you got your CB digis now? What type were you using the last few days?

X x x :hugs:

I would say you will ov anyday now. What cd do you normally ov?

Good luck with your conceive plus, this is our first cycle using pre seed.

haha got to love SBB always there to tell you to be patient lol

by the way SBB what is that on your avatar been trying to work it out for ages lool

I'm here I'm here!!

I have been stalking you daily!

I still think you will Ov but I think you are very stressed this month, about Ov and also uni... So I wouldn't be suprised at all if your Ov is delayed. There's not much you can do about it if it happens except chill out - which I appreciate is very very hard!

Your temp is quite low today so would be great if it shoots up tomorrow!

Just give it a couple more days and try not to stress about Oving. I know it's hard I want to Ov now too!!

What opks have you got Hun have you got your CB digis now? What type were you using the last few days?

X x x :hugs:

Hi :)

Good! haha

Yeah I know I am way too stressed but I've trying to chill, I promise! :)

I've got some off the net - https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FERTILITY-PA...tZUK_Health_HealthCare_RL?hash=item230591610d
I had been using ones from Boots and they were giving me darker lines :wacko:

Is it common to get a dip before the rise?
I'm sure I read that somewhere too. . .

I would say you will ov anyday now. What cd do you normally ov?

Good luck with your conceive plus, this is our first cycle using pre seed.

Well this is my first cycle temping AND using OPKs
Can't believe I left it this long :dohh: lol

xx

by the way SBB what is that on your avatar been trying to work it out for ages lool

Lol as Maaybe said it's a french frie crisp!

Me and my sister were having a really crappy day once, stressing and working really hard and then we drew a face on the crisp and for some reason found it hilarious! Seriously we were very stressed!! :haha:

x x x

Hi :)

Good! haha

Yeah I know I am way too stressed but I've trying to chill, I promise! :)

I've got some off the net - https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FERTILITY-PA...tZUK_Health_HealthCare_RL?hash=item230591610d
I had been using ones from Boots and they were giving me darker lines :wacko:

Is it common to get a dip before the rise?
I'm sure I read that somewhere too. . .

Hi hun,

well, firstly I've used those sticks and found them sh*t but having said that I also found the FR ones sh*t so I just don't think they work for me, loads of people think they're fine! If you've got your CB digis now I'd try using them as well, you can use them with FMU.

And yes a dip before Ov is good, and often people Ov on the day of the dip - look at my chart last month I Ov'd on the dip which was one of my lowest temps of the whole cycle...

Are your OPKs definitely negative? Are you getting lines near the same colour as the control?

x x x

I don't know about the temps (I still haven't started charting yet...it looks so complicated!), but I just wanted to wish you good luck! I order pre-seed this month and am hoping it gets in soon! :p

Hi hun,

well, firstly I've used those sticks and found them sh*t but having said that I also found the FR ones sh*t so I just don't think they work for me, loads of people think they're fine! If you've got your CB digis now I'd try using them as well, you can use them with FMU.

And yes a dip before Ov is good, and often people Ov on the day of the dip - look at my chart last month I Ov'd on the dip which was one of my lowest temps of the whole cycle...

Are your OPKs definitely negative? Are you getting lines near the same colour as the control?

x x x[/QUOTE]

Yep definately negs - https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests-gallery/302823-does-mean.html

They're more clearer in RL but still negs :(

Do people ever get OV without a pos on an OPK?
I might post that as a thread. . . .

xx

Here's two more, a bit clearer

Thanks aragornlover8 :hugs:

xx

Attachments

• PICT3634.jpg
    PICT3634.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 3
  • PICT3635.jpg
    PICT3635.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
Oh ok hun they're totally different to the OPKs I thought you had...

Anyway, yes loads of people Ov without getting a +OPK, and loads of people get preg without getting a +OPK so it's really not the most important thing! some people just get a very quick surge that you could easily miss...

x x x

OPK doesnt work for everyone dear. I think you could be oving today, but sometimes you have to use 3 opks cause your surges can go away in fast amount of time because you get positive OPK 12-36 hours you ov. So if you are oving today it will be to late to show on OPK

I hope I'm one of them people then lol!
We've got our doctors appointment Weds I'm really excited about it :wacko:

Anyway. . .
How're things with you hun?
Still having your accupuncture? :)
You've not OV'd yet either?

xx

Thanks shaerichelle

I've done two today and nothing so far. . .
I just hope I see a big temp boost tomorrow O:)

xx

I hope I'm one of them people then lol!
We've got our doctors appointment Weds I'm really excited about it :wacko:

Anyway. . .
How're things with you hun?
Still having your accupuncture? :)
You've not OV'd yet either?

xx

I'm in your siggy :wohoo: !!! I'll put you in mine tomorrow, about to have some dinner!

Nope No Ov for me :cry: but I think I have some ewcm today so FX I'll get a +OPK tomorrow... Will :sex: tonight hopefully!

Yep still having Acu, another appt next week then I'll be cutting it down to once a fortnight because it's just too expensive otherwise! This ttc lark isn't cheap is it?!

So is your doc appt just a chat because you've been TTC a while? Are you going to ask for some tests etc?

x x x

Yeeeah you are :)
Aww yay please do :hugs:

Well that's good then :)
Yeah you get to it . . .
Your not really going for your dinner are you :winkwink: :haha:

Oh no. . .
Nope it's not!
I heard accupunture isn't cheap on it's own either! (Although I have no idea whether it is or not)
I'm sure we won't be able to afford a baby once we're finally pregnant! lol

Definatley asking for tests yeah, it's been over 12 months and there's nothing that we can tell should be stopping it so there must be something more serious :(

Although most things can be treated?
So hopefuly it's not something too bad O:)

:hugs:

xx

Hun I'm sure it's nothing bad at all, maybe get some bloods done, check for PCOS and get OH :spermy: checked out... that's all pretty simple stuff for the docs to do straight away. I hope everything is ok though... anyway hopefully it'll happen this month and we'll get our Xmas day babies!!

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"