Yaaay!

Are you doing SMEP too, maaybe?

Well. . . .

That was the plan :blush:

Until we DTD when we weren't spose to (Only the once, or was it twice :shy:) and then didn't when we were meant to (OH was ill :() :dohh: lol

So I can probably say no? :haha:

Haha I thought you were doing SMEP too but then I saw your chart and thought you'd :sex: a bit too often! I'm doing SMEP but I think I might :sex: tonight just incase I've missed the surge on my OPKs and I'm ovulating/have ovulated....

x x x

Haha I thought you were doing SMEP too but then I saw your chart and thought you'd :sex: a bit too often! I'm doing SMEP but I think I might :sex: tonight just incase I've missed the surge on my OPKs and I'm ovulating/have ovulated....

x x x

I know it's too hard to stick to! :haha:

You've done quite to stick to it though SBB. . . .
Umm . . . :shrug:
Let us know what you decide lol

xx

Haha, maaybe. DH and I decided to try SMEP this go-round just to see. I imagine we're going to screw it up at some point :haha:
I'm just having a hard time waiting until CD8. I want to get the ball rolling, and it's only CD5!

Hurry up maaybe I'm waiting to stalk!! :haha:

X x x

Ladies guess what??!

Eeee! :happydance:

Only thing is. . . we DTD last night and the night before :dohh:
Will we be ok to do it tonight??
I'm worried there's nothing left in him. . .
Sould we leave it as late as possible?

I had pos this morning and just half an hour ago

:happydance: :happydance:

Thanks Ladies! :hugs:

Attachments

• PICT3648.jpg
    PICT3648.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2
Do it do it do it!!

Yaaayyy!!! you have nothing to say he has a :spermy: problem so just do it again! If nothing else FF will give you an excellent score for :sex: up to Ov !!

I'd do it tomorrow and the next day too but if you want to miss a day you'll still be well covered!

Now I hate to say 'I told you so.....' but I did :rofl: !!!

I'll be stalking tomorrow, although you may not get your rise til Tuesday...

x x x x

by the way SBB what is that on your avatar been trying to work it out for ages lool

Lol as Maaybe said it's a french frie crisp!

Me and my sister were having a really crappy day once, stressing and working really hard and then we drew a face on the crisp and for some reason found it hilarious! Seriously we were very stressed!! :haha:

x x x

LOL! that made me laugh it looks like a cartoon one way to cheer yourself up gave me my first laugh of the day ;)

Lol glad you liked that Lucia!

Maaybe you've got a nice temp rise today, let's see what tomorrows is I think
it'll put CD16 in as Ov x x x

Yaaaaaay maaybe! Good luck! I think it's fine to dtd once a day during your ov week. Fx'd for you! :hugs:

Just a quick update! O:)

We haven't got to :sex: since I got my + OPK or on that day either :dohh:
But we've got our doctors appointment later! :happydance:

Also I've already asked SBB but I juust took my temp 20 - 30 mins ago
I got up at around half 8 and have done loads and drove two and half hours in the car. . . should I use this temp as todays or will it be too inaccurate?

xx

So you don't trust my advice then huh??? :rofl:

x x x

Just a quick update! O:)

We haven't got to :sex: since I got my + OPK or on that day either :dohh:
But we've got our doctors appointment later! :happydance:

Also I've already asked SBB but I juust took my temp 20 - 30 mins ago
I got up at around half 8 and have done loads and drove two and half hours in the car. . . should I use this temp as todays or will it be too inaccurate?

xx

I wouldn't trust SBB either. :rofl:

Only kidding, she probably knows better than I do, as I haven't started temping yet. But what I've noticed from other threads is that you discard temps that are outliers. As long as it's not incredibly different/warmer than your other temps, I would keep it for now. I think a lot of women who chart don't necessarily temp the same time each day because their schedules don't allow it.

Oi don't you two gang up on me!!! :p

Ok, so my BBT this am was 36.41, just took it again to see the diff, I've obviously been up a while but mainly sitting at my desk... working, not on B&B all day of course! It is now 36.71 so 0.3 different... which is quite significant on a chart...

:shrug:

Technically the temp you took earlier maaybe is just your temperature, it's not you BB temperature, so it's going to be quite different and not really relevant :dohh:

Really in the morning you'll have a new temp so it won't actually matter!! :haha:

x x x

Oi don't you two gang up on me!!! :p

Ok, so my BBT this am was 36.41, just took it again to see the diff, I've obviously been up a while but mainly sitting at my desk... working, not on B&B all day of course! It is now 36.71 so 0.3 different... which is quite significant on a chart...

:shrug:

Technically the temp you took earlier maaybe is just your temperature, it's not you BB temperature, so it's going to be quite different and not really relevant :dohh:

Really in the morning you'll have a new temp so it won't actually matter!! :haha:

x x x

I stand corrected!

... It was only a matter of time. :haha:

I'm afraid to start charting. It looks so complicated!

lol I truuuust you!

I wrote that before I got your message back :haha:
I did put it on my chart but I think only cos it looks good :)
Once I've got tomorrows I should probably take it off :dohh:

Ao be fair I'd been driving two hours with a coat on!!
It's boiling today!

xx

Hun it's really not it's dead easy! Just takes a week or two to get used to it. I'll help you I'm practically an expert now and stalk several charts a day! :p

Thanks, SBB! I might take up charting next cycle as I'm already near the middle of this one. I have digital opks so hopefully it will give me a better idea of when I'm ovulating.

Maaybe, how many dpo are you now? Fx'd for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"