• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yaaay!

I did put it on my chart but I think only cos it looks good :)

I knew it!! :rofl:

Last month when I had the chemical the morning I got AF I woke up really early and took my temp and it was really low, so I went back to sleep and then took it again and it was higher - I blatantly put the higher one in because I didn't want to see that big temp drop!! :haha:

x x x

Thanks, SBB! I might take up charting next cycle as I'm already near the middle of this one. I have digital opks so hopefully it will give me a better idea of when I'm ovulating.

Yay the digitals are the best! Just PM me if you want some help charting :p

x x x

Oi don't you two gang up on me!!! :p

Ok, so my BBT this am was 36.41, just took it again to see the diff, I've obviously been up a while but mainly sitting at my desk... working, not on B&B all day of course! It is now 36.71 so 0.3 different... which is quite significant on a chart...

:shrug:

Technically the temp you took earlier maaybe is just your temperature, it's not you BB temperature, so it's going to be quite different and not really relevant :dohh:

Really in the morning you'll have a new temp so it won't actually matter!! :haha:

x x x

I stand corrected!

... It was only a matter of time. :haha:

I'm afraid to start charting. It looks so complicated!

I'm actually really glad I started, although this is my first month :thumbup:

Glad I started OPKs too!

xx

I did put it on my chart but I think only cos it looks good :)

I knew it!! :rofl:

Last month when I had the chemical the morning I got AF I woke up really early and took my temp and it was really low, so I went back to sleep and then took it again and it was higher - I blatantly put the higher one in because I didn't want to see that big temp drop!! :haha:

x x x

:haha: What we like!

xx

My temp was lower than I thought it would be today :(

And now I've took the one from yesterday off :haha:
It hasn't detected ovulation :growlmad:

Don't worry hun, sometimes after Ov it drops off again, look at my chart last month I had 2 temps which were really low after just one high one

FF won't show it cos you've got those 2 missed temps, it might put it in in a couple of day when there's more temps

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"