Yams

confused27

Please stick little one x
Reaction score
hey again ladies i just been reading online about yams, they are said to help regulate your cycles , make your more fertile and wait for it ...... increase your chance in having twins because apparently it makes you ovulate twice in 1 cycle lol i didnt post a link because i am getting bits and bobs off diff wesites but if you type in yams fertility into google you will get them all :D

Proper yams or sweet potato?

Worried now

im not sure lol just know its yams but NG seems to know so i would think proper yams then, i dont have a clue what these are i thought they were just sweet potatoes too lol

There was a thread about this a few months ago I beleive.
I think it was concluded that real yams arent easily found in US/Canada...not sure about Europe

I will see if I can find it

oh sorry didnt know about the other thread on them lol

I live in an area where you can buy just about every thing including these. I think I will still pass. Not sure I want twins.

Here is the thread
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/193168-food-make-you-ovulate-earlier-2.html

Really what it is is that most people call sweet potato a Yam, it is the WIld Yam that is supposed to help with Fertility

Google Yam vs Sweet Potato.
True Yams have a darker skin and a paler flesh

thanks ngridley i will go read the thread now :D

oh sorry didnt know about the other thread on them lol

DOnt be sorry :)
It was from before you even joined.
There are a couple on this forum I noticed once I tried to find the one

Narly looking critter and bigger. Would always be happy to have twins but would need to move ASAP. lol

lol molly, yeah by the sounds of it i wouldnt be able to get any here anyway lol and yeah the 1 baby would be enough to start off with anyways lol well im gonna try and go to bed now ladies thanks for the chat will speak to u all tomoro night xx

OH will be home tomorrow somay get dragged to bed lol
:sex:

There was a thread about this over in WTT as well.

Personally, I've never seen there over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->