Yay 28 Weeks 5 Days

SophBabes

Daniel&Alison'sMummy!
Reaction score
Good By 2nd And Hello 3rd Trimester, :)
Im So Happy that ive made it this far, and so far pregnancy been okay, :) just the bad heartburn is really horrible and the gestational diabetes, all new tho all this, as its my 1st pregnancy
thought i would share a picture from last week. this picture is 27 weeks 1 day :)

Attachments

• 563593_580578641959839_1073626812_n.jpg
    563593_580578641959839_1073626812_n.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 31
Welcome! GD here too and developing pre-e!

Thanks ladies, :) this your 1st, 2nd 3rd 4th pregnancy etc.. this is my 1st and im so nervious :( xx

It's my first too and I'm really nervous but extremely excited :)

awwwh, yeah im the same, so scared and nervous about the pain of it all lol x

Welcome! I also have GD :/ mine is really well diet controlled. However, I had to be put on meds so i could eat a little more because i started losing weight. But i can eat more of the things i want to so I'm okay with that! Hehe. If i make it to my due date, I will be getting induced. This is my first (suffered an early loss in June) successful pregnancy.

awwwh, i cant wait ladies, good luck to you all :D xx

Hi SophBabes! I'm 29 weeks tomorrow. I'm very excited to be joining the third trimester club! We are almost exactly the same progress!

Hey Sophbabes! I am sorry to hear about the GD diagnosis, I was wrongly diagnosed a couple of weeks ago, but after some more intensive tests, they ruled me free from GD! So that's a relief. I wanted to ask how it was going for you but decided not to ask it on your FB!

Hope everything else will be smooth sailing from now until we both deliver! Hoping that your heartburn will be kept under control! xx

MarineLady - Hello, Yeah almost, your just days behind me, :) hehe its getting closer and closer now xx

Sephie- Oh thats okay hunni, you can ask on my FB if you want. my pregnancy aint no secrete lol :) but its fine hehe, yeah GD is horribile, only plus side of it all is the extra scans <3 xx x i have a scan on monday :) x

Are you diet or insulin controlled at the moment Soph? Yeah the upsides are the extra scans! At least you can look forward to that! Just a few more weeks to go!! :)

I'm 29 weeks tomorrow, don't worry about the pain, the more tense you are the worse it is. It really is not that bad.. I'm on my second and I'm really looking forward to the birth.

I had my results for gd yesterday and I'm ok. So relieved.. Does it mean you will be induced early?

Sephie- im not on insulin or anything, just testing my levels at this moment.

kaths101- i cant wait for the birth as i get to meet little man lol its the pain lol.
and im glad ur all clear for gd :)
where are you from ? x

Sephie- im not on insulin or anything, just testing my levels at this moment.

kaths101- i cant wait for the birth as i get to meet little man lol its the pain lol.
and im glad ur all clear for gd :)
where are you from ? x

Aww the pain is fine.. its nothing! :winkwink:
do you have a tens? Mine really did help the pain, I've just got to remember to put it on earlier this time!
I'm from Cromer in Norfolk x

kaths101- no i havent got one but im going to get one, as alot of people said they are good, :) oh awesome i been to cromer on holiday before, very nice there, i used to live in lincolnshire, near spalding, but moved to cumbria xx is this your 1st baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->