yay..2dpo.

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
and time has either slowed down or stopped!! Tried to keep myself busy, even forgot about the tww.. And i'm sure it's feeling much slower than usual.. My ticker says 1w 5d til testing.. Hahh! More like 10dpo i think lmao.

I feel the same way! I am either 2 or 3 DPO right now. I will start testing early, though. Probably this weekend or Monday. I bought a whole bunch of IC's just for that, because I am addicted to testing! Then later next week I will test with a fancy test. Haha I will probably also pick up some dollar store tests tomorrow so I can play with them too. I'm just awful with them, I can't stop myself!

i dunno how yu girls do it id hate to see no line! ive as of yet never had to test :( but know i would wait for few days after missed af to test!! im just not a poas addict.. geez whats wrong with me :haha:

TTC baby #2 i am currently 2dpo so 11 days more until testing....i am sooo anxious wish i could fwd time!

i dunno how yu girls do it id hate to see no line! ive as of yet never had to test :( but know i would wait for few days after missed af to test!! im just not a poas addict.. geez whats wrong with me :haha:

You're lucky - I wish I had your restraint! It is so frustrating to see no line but I just can't help it. I have already nearly run out og my ICs. Just waiting for my free tests to arrive in the post now :blush:

Time has officailly stopped for me!!! lol I keep thinking what?? Only 6dpo??? But last week feels more like a month ago...i am so trying not to think about getting prego but I am feeling so bloaty today and had a mad dream last night and I keep thinking 'is this it..no it cant be...but it could be arrgghhh ages until can test!!!' BOOOOOO!

My ticker says 7 days until testing...thats like a WHOLLE weeK!!!!!!!! lol

Oh am about to join you. Got an almost positive yesterday and then a pos OPT today on a clear blue digi. Monitoring temps too for first time so am hoping to see the shift tomorrow?....
Can't bear to be beginning the 2WW again, and all the symptom spotting!! x x

I'm with you guys, dpo1. This is going to be a long ttw. I'm going to try to not test till June 2nd. I'm a little worried since I O'd on cd20, that it is too late but I'm not really sure when :witch: is due since it is my first month of bcp. Good luck to everyone! :dust:

I'm with you guys too! 2dpo today I think! the 2ww is going so slowly already, wish could fall asleep and just wake up ready to test :haha:

lmao, yayyy i'm not alone! Todays gone quicker for me actually. I have an ultrasound on 27th may, was wondering if i'm pregnant would they see anything at say 4weeks? I'ts an internal pelvic exam to view my ovaries and check for any abnormalities. :) (with an ultrasound probe)

mm dunno hun! looks on google....

and found this:
The gestational sac is the earliest sonographic finding in pregnancy. The gestational sac appears as an echogenic (bright echoes) ring surrounding a sonolucent (clear) center. The gestational sac does not correspond to specific anatomic structures, but is an ultrasonic finding characteristic of early pregnancy. Ectopic pregnancies can also have a gestational sac identified with ultrasound, even though the pregnancy is not within the endometrial cavity.

The gestational sac first appears at about 4 weeks gestational age, and grows at a rate of about 1 mm a day through the 9th week of pregnancy.

Your ability to identify an early gestational sac will depend on many factors, including the capabilities of the ultrasound equipment, your approach (vaginal or abdominal), your experience, the orientation of the uterus (generally it is easier to see if the uterus is anteflexed or retroflexed), and the presence of such complicating factors as fibroid tumors of the uterus. While a gestational sac is sometimes seen as early as during the 4th week of gestation, it may not be seen until the end of the 5th week, when the serum HCG levels have risen to 1000-1500 mIU.

So yes maybe! but still might be a bit to early!

ohhh cool!! Thankyou! Well if i'm preg this cycle i'll be 4+3 so maybe they'll see something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->