Yay and another bit of good news!

Skywalker

Reaction score
I went to the store today to get some organic mineral make-up to try to replace my chemical liquid make-up and tried it and it's wonderful! :D I look way better than when I was wearing more expensive chemical make-up! I have used Bare Minerals before as well as Deluvia mineral make-up while in the States but I couldn't really find anything like that here in NZ, then I tried Thin Lizzy which I thought sucked because the coverage was awful unless I caked it on, then I looked like I was wearing a powder mask, and then I saw this stuff called Inikia where I get my prenatals and that's what I tried and it's lovely! For you girls in the States, it's similar to Deluvia (which I think is better than Bare Minerals, especially since I think Bare Minerals actually has a bad mineral for your skin in it if I remember correctly?)

So if you're having bad break-outs and oily skin with your pregnancy like I have been maybe try a powder foundation (I also got concealer to, lovely!!!) It actually took less time too than my other regime which is awesome. I'm just so stoked! I mean I was looking SO frumpy that it wasn't even funny. I didn't want to show my face to anyone and that's not good because I'm supposed to be confident and running this company. So happy that I got a work out and great make-up/a solution to my ugly acne all in one day!!! :happydance:

Thanks for the tip I work in hospitality and have been going with out makeup bc my skin breaks out so bad and it's so oily will def try Deluvia and see how that works for me everything else just doesn't work :D

Thanks for the tip I work in hospitality and have been going with out makeup bc my skin breaks out so bad and it's so oily will def try Deluvia and see how that works for me everything else just doesn't work :D

No problem! :D :hugs:

Skywalker - have you thought of starting a journal :haha: your threads are everywhere haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->