Yay BFP after 11 months of trying!!

Bexyboop

Mum to a beautiful boy
Reaction score
After two days of feeling slightly shocked I am now ready to quietly announce that I am pregnant!!

I am so happy though feel I still need to be cautious for a while. I have been hiding away from the ttc forum as it was making me feel sad. I have been trying for 11 months and was starting to think it wasn't going to happen but it has!!!

Yipppeeeeeee

Many congratulations hun, took me a while too so know what you mean!

Best wishes for a H&H 9 months :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks for all the congrats!
Still getting used to the idea, was a little stunned for a few days. Izzysmummy I have been feeling sick for days but not actually been sick. Hoping that it stays that way! Many congratulations to all of you too x

Congratulations hun i wish you al the best for a h&h 9 months xx

Still getting used to the idea, was a little stunned for a few days. Izzysmummy I have been feeling sick for days but not actually been sick. Hoping that it stays that way! Many congratulations to all of you too x

I am feeling suprisingly well! Nothing like my last pregnancy, i was soooo sick up to 26 weeks! This time i feel fine, other that this shocking flu, i feel like death!

At least if you are sick the nausea goes away!! xx

I am feeling suprisingly well! Nothing like my last pregnancy, i was soooo sick up to 26 weeks! This time i feel fine, other that this shocking flu, i feel like death!

At least if you are sick the nausea goes away!! xx

I know, thats what I keep thinking but I'm big woose when it comes to being sick. This is my first so noticing every little thing.

Trying my best just to relax and enjoy!

congrats hun!! we have the same dates lol YAY!!!! xx

congratulations on your long awaited bfp!! :yipee:

oh once u get the sickness you hate it, then when it leaves you worry cause it made you 'feel pregnant'!! :haha: u can never win!

best of luck with your pregnancy hun! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->