Yay for good news :)

djw47

PregWithOurLast
Reaction score
Just wanted to give you an update real quick....This past Thursday was my 24th birthday and I was SOOOOO nervous because we were scheduled to have our 1st trimester screening sonogram & blood test to check nuchal translucency/trisomy 18...I was terrified to go in and find out that we lost yet another baby. I prayed and prayed the whole ride there. I swear if they would have checked my blood pressure they may have admitted me to the hospital I was so nervous! :haha: Luckily the minute the tech began my ultrasound, my little peanut moved away from the probe (or whatever you call it lol) I even didn't trust what I saw and asked the lady "did the baby just move??" and she confirmed :thumbup:. I was SO happy! She spend about an hour on my ultrasound after I explained what we had been through with our last pregnancy. She took all her measurements that she needed, took time to give us clear views of the profile, feet, hands, legs, arms, brain, stomach, and even stopped to give us a little shot of in between his/her legs so we can have fun guessing if it's a boy/girl. Too early to tell! haha but she gave us 11 printed pictures from our session with a couple where baby looks like it's waving to us! I still do not feel confident that I am "out of the woods" yet since we had this same ultrasound and test done with the last baby and everything was fine then too but went on to lose our LO at 16 weeks. I'm not sure if I'll ever totally relax but for now I am riding high on this little experience. :cloud9:

Aw, congratulations! That's so wonderful that you got to see your little baby move about. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->