Yay! I feel like crap!!

im_mi

Crunchy mama!
Reaction score
So this morning i did an IC and for the first time, the line was the same strength as the control line :happydance: so, feeling confident, i was changing jack's nappy and feeling very smug, seeing as my symptoms have been so mild compared to last time (and i had been so worried about how i would cope with 1st tri and a toddler) and all of a sudden it hit me.... sick, dizzy, hot flush, cold sweat on my forehead and top lip. I had to sit down!! i am ok now, although it seems i cant exert myself too much or stay on my feet for too long and... oh, am having another hot flush right now!! WEEEEE! :wohoo:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: ive never felt so happy about feeling like utter crap in all my life!! :cloud9:

isnt that the best?!?! seems that since i found out i was pregnant on monday, tuesday all my symptoms hit.. this morning in the shower i was brushing my teeth.. and my gag reflex is WAY active now!!! seems anything i do i just gag!!!

Im soo scared the symptoms are just going to dissapear.. last night i was scared cause my boob stopped hurting... only to take my bra off and then i was reassured.. as i put the bra back on immediatly cause it hurt so bad!! hahaha

Congratulations on feeling so crappy!!! LOL xxx

yay thanks girls! :happydance: i knew you would all understand! i text a friend this morning and told her that morning sickness has kicked in and she was like "Aww im sorry hun feel better soon" and im texing back saying "no! no! its GOOD!" :laugh2:

Yipppeee, so pleased for you, lol! Am staring to feel a few more symptoms too now and had a v. strong test this morning so feeling slightly reassured. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

xxx

Yay glad to hear you are feeling like crap lmao!!!! Its reassuring isn't it! Needless to say my sickness hasn't got that bad yet feel nauseaous in the morning and thats it. So have become a bit of a worrywart lol but like you my tests are getting soooo dark now so thats reassuring me a little. x

me too!!

before i had luisa i lost four angels.. i didnt get any real sickness with any of them but then wen i was pregnant with luisa it was bad so im glad its bad this time too hahah!

I can't believe we're all so happy about feeling crap but I am the same!!!! Are we all insane? I have felt crap since monday & feel like I constantly have something stuck in my throat that wants to be spewed out! I also threw up my brekkie yest & day before so changed to crumpets this morning - much better!

omg starsunshine i really really REALLY want a crumpet now!!!!! :laugh2:

angel, i am so sorry for your losses. congrats on your gorgeous little girl and your pregnancy!!

so glad we are all feeling like shit :happydance: i woke up soooo nauseous today, it seems to be bad every other day which is nice because i get a break, lol. absolutely nothing sounds appetising to me right now. well, nothing until starsunshine mentioned her crumpets :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->