yay im excited

television

Reaction score
Well after 9 wks of no af after my d and c it has finally arrived and im so gonna be trying this month i may not happen but i just feel so positive that im in the right place now i can now calculate everything again i hope anyway:thumbup: Never ever thought id be so happy to see:witch:

Congrats on AF! (It feels funny to say that LOL). Good Luck TTC this month!

Congrats! I am still waiting for af going on 7 weeks now. Im sure I will be just as excited when I get it too!

That's great - I never thought I would be so happy to see af either!

Im 5 weeks worth of waiting now and its driving me crazy. I was 11 weeks gone when i had my d&c but they both stopped growing at 7 weeks. I feel like its never going to come and i just want to try again so badly :-( xxx

Im 5 weeks worth of waiting now and its driving me crazy. I was 11 weeks gone when i had my d&c but they both stopped growing at 7 weeks. I feel like its never going to come and i just want to try again so badly :-( xxx

Hi hun I'm so sorry for the loss of your twins, I was 16 wks gone when I had d and c but baby had stopped growing at about 6 I think but hard to say as it had shrunk by the time I had my 12 wk scan. I know its so hard I was so stressed as I wanna try again nothing will replace a loss but I personally feel now is the right time. I went to see my doc last wk and she said its very normal to be waitng awhile to get your 1st af she said everything is cleared out and takes time for your body to get back to normal, she could see I was anxious and upset. And said the more you feel like this the longer it takes for your body to relax and for it do its job properly, I know its hard but just try relaxing and forgetting about it coming. A wk later after seeing the doc mine has arrived. All the best if you need to talk I'm always here x:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->