yay my nappies came but.....

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
they are all pocket nappies and dint come with inserts :nope:

is there anything i can use untill my ordered ones come through??

i was thinking maternity pads?? or is that insane?

:flower:

do you have any terry toweling squares?

or maybe a couple of folding up flannels/facecloths would work but might be a little bulky

I might be able to cut up a towel?

At the mo he is sat in one over his spossie :rofl:

:rofl:

You have any muslin cloths? They would do for a short time.

I think i might have a couple stuffed in a drawer somewhere!!

Im sooo gutted was all excited about changing him over to them!! Flaming typical!

do you have a tesco near you? if so just pop there and get a couple packets of microfibre cleanig cloths, they are really cheap (under £1 for 3) and even when you get inserts they are great for boosting!

its always worth checking inserts are supplied

I bought them from cnt... that will teach me :rofl: Im new im allowed to make mistakes lol :)

CNT is getting really bad for nappies with no inserts!

Yea i got 7 without inserts! It was my 1st time at buying cloth too lmao... Ive got some muslim in a few now so shall see how long that will last and have cut up and old blanket sort of thing which is thick so will try them :)

Jealous your nappys come... Least you can LOOK at them :haha: xxx

I have improvised with muslins so he is wearing one now :) So cute... think i am in love with them!!

:rofl: That comment about using maternity pads made me choke on a piece of chocolate :rofl: ....wonder if it would work though......:haha:

They are super cute arn't they?:)

I love using them!!!

Yeah if someone doesnt say if ity has insert its best to ask them

:rofl: That comment about using maternity pads made me choke on a piece of chocolate :rofl: ....wonder if it would work though......:haha:

They are super cute arn't they?:)

I love using them!!!

Hahaha sorry hun didnt mean to kill ya off!!

Im using fabrics at the min ad he is fine in them ahve gone 3 hours so far and no leaks :) Might try a pad at some point tho lmao!!

Lol I guess you could - you can get Flips or Mothercare Smart Nappies with disposable inserts and that's kind of what they look like actually. I'd probably stick to an old teatowel though!

Well ive just poured water on a pad and it soaked loads up!! So maybe when/if i dont have enough cloth i might chuck one in lol

Well im rather happy with my improvisations!! Hes now been in cloth all day... filled pockets with old blanket and muslins and it worked :) Have had 2 poos and no leaks at all!! I want more nappies but dont have the funds right now :( Am bidding on some on ebay that end soon so really hope i win them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->