yay my nappies came but.....

:rofl:

Do you know how tempted I am to try this? :rofl: I need to change Matthews bum when he wakes and there is two loads of nappies to be dried, one load to be washed and one load I have to sit and put all the inserts in and one nappy sitting here with no insert for it......

:haha:

Hahaha i still havent tried the pad! But i think it would work if baby not heavy wetter!! I will have to try :rofl: Could be the new way of using them :rofl:

:rofl: I decided I couldn't do it to him. Can imagine telling his girlfriend when he's older that I stuffed his nappy with a maternity pad :rofl: That would be just cruel :haha: Decided to get up off my backside and quickly put all his inserts in the dry nappies before he woke up so now have a lovely pile of freshly washed nappies to put on him. No maternity pads yet!

Hahaha ive just cut up another fleece blanket so have stuffed another 2! So i have 4 ready to be used and 3 in the wash now.... shame my oh wont let use them when we go out tomorrow coz not bought disposable liners yet... he wont carry a pooey nappy around were his words :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->