yay...my turn to ttc!

mrs n

Reaction score
so...it's finally my turn to ttc,'ive been off the pill this whole month and im due AF next Friday. i know it won't have happened this month so i'm keeping all of my hope for the next cycle and counting that a cycle1. wish me luck and anyone that would like a buddy im 24,25 this month and hope everyone gets their BFPs soon xoxoxox

good luck hun :) im 24 25 in may :)
wishing you lots of luck :)
belle

:wave: welcome to ttc, good luck on your journey.
I'm 27 and ttc #1 Xxx

cool,could do with a buddy to talk to about these things because im pretty sure my husband isnt really interested in this side of things haha.he is a typical bloke really.how long have you guys been trying? x

feeling AF on the way so getting ready to start my first real cycle woo hoo!!!

i feel af on the way too :) should be on in a few years, so im almost starting a new cycle :)
u'l get lots of great info from this sight :)
its helped me so much :D
good luck with ttc hun
belle

cool,could do with a buddy to talk to about these things because im pretty sure my husband isnt really interested in this side of things haha.he is a typical bloke really.how long have you guys been trying? x

I get all my "girl chats on the site, the ladies are all so lovely and helpful. My hubby doesny want to know the ins and outs either. If I discussed my cm and cp with him he'd be baffled. Lol.
And most of my friends don't know I'm ttc and the ones that do don't wanna talk about it constantly. So I spend my time "baby talking" on here. It's a great place hun,
Welcome and enjoy. Xxxx

I get all my "girl chats on the site, the ladies are all so lovely and helpful. My hubby doesny want to know the ins and outs either. If I discussed my cm and cp with him he'd be baffled. Lol.
And most of my friends don't know I'm ttc and the ones that do don't wanna talk about it constantly. So I spend my time "baby talking" on here. It's a great place hun,
Welcome and enjoy. Xxxx

i know what you mean,i joined the day i got confirmation i was pregnant last year on the 7th feb.it was great being able to chat because i also mc 3 hours after the appointment at the docs the same day.the girls on here were great and now im ready to ttc again i hope i catch again soon,would be great to have our own little life in the world to start our family and like you hubby is baffled lol.how long have you been ttc for ? xxx

:hugs: about the mc hun, so sorry :hugs:

ive been ttc for 5 cycles and ntnp for 4 or 5 cycles before that.

thank god for bnb eh?

xxxxx

:hugs: about the mc hun, so sorry :hugs:

ive been ttc for 5 cycles and ntnp for 4 or 5 cycles before that.

thank god for bnb eh?

xxxxx

i know i don't know how i would have managed without it.i just cant wait to finally see a bfp for once xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->