YAY!!!!! New TTC #1 area!

Hi, we're trying to conceive our 1st following a miscarriage several years ago...been too frightened to try again as I was very ill, but now we're desperate and TTC on cycle #1. I'm 32 and DH is 31 - hope time isn't against me.

Babydust to all!

awww! i hope you get your bfp soon! :hugs:

im sure time isn't against you! i know plenty of people whose gotten pregnant in their 30s! good luck to you!

Hi everyone in the same boat of TTC #1

Sorry to hear the sad news from the ladies who've suffered MC and ectopic.

Lots of positive thoughts for a sticky bean to all the ladies!

We've been trying since June 2010, but I dont get my periods or ovulate regularly so I've only had two good cycles with clomid and both were bfns. I'm glad this forum opened up.

Hi, we're trying to conceive our 1st following a miscarriage several years ago...been too frightened to try again as I was very ill, but now we're desperate and TTC on cycle #1. I'm 32 and DH is 31 - hope time isn't against me.

Babydust to all!

awww! i hope you get your bfp soon! :hugs:

im sure time isn't against you! i know plenty of people whose gotten pregnant in their 30s! good luck to you!

thanks for that lovely post - good to hear that you know of ladies getting pg in their 30's, finger's crossed i'll be one of them.

sending you :dust: xxx

Wow! So great to meet all of the ladies popping into this thread and section of the forum. I think its really going to be great to have each other to support and not feel silly asking questions that maybe the more "experienced" mothers would know. I'm looking forward to all of the BFP's coming our way here in this section!!! :D

:dust:

HI all. I think this was an awesome idea! I couldn't wait until it opened.

Tash16 - Unfortunately I haven't got quite that far yet, I came off the pill in November and no sign off AF yet so just waiting around lol.

FX'd for you this month.

that must b so frustrating 4 u, i hope she shows up soon 4 u so u know where u r x x

I think this is a great another section to this amazing site!

Sending warm wishes & baby dust to all you beautiful TTC-ers! :)

I'm still waiting for AF to arrive. 2 days late now... Some of my symptoms include: dull cramps, pressure, gas, twinges, lots of CM in underwear, peeing a lot, bad headaches, dizzyness, cold like symptoms, etc. I test on 8 or 9 DPO and it was negative so I have no idea if I'm out this month or not.

Any thoughts or opinions, greatly appreciated!

I think this is a great another section to this amazing site!

Sending warm wishes & baby dust to all you beautiful TTC-ers! :)

I'm still waiting for AF to arrive. 2 days late now... Some of my symptoms include: dull cramps, pressure, gas, twinges, lots of CM in underwear, peeing a lot, bad headaches, dizzyness, cold like symptoms, etc. I test on 8 or 9 DPO and it was negative so I have no idea if I'm out this month or not.

Any thoughts or opinions, greatly appreciated!

You mean to say you haven't tested since 8 or 9 DPO? You crazy girl, go test again. That is early, you are definitely still in! Keep us posted! :D

Hi all, SO very excited to see that this section of the forum opened up. I too was waiting anxiously for it. I am 28 and on ttc #4 cycle. I'm growing impatiently...I truly hope this cycle is it for me and my dh. So happy to see so many of you and glad that we can help each other on this journey. Baby Dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->