YAY!!!!! New TTC #1 area!

Hi everyone!

phoenix_rising said:
PS glad we have this forum, lovely as everyone is here it'll be nice to have a place where I don't have to face up to the fact that so many other people have had babies and I have not managed it yet

I agree! What a great idea for a forum - I think it's a bit different when you're trying for #1 as you really have no idea what to expect and if you can conceive - it's a whole different set of worries than if you knew you had conceived before. If that makes sense. :haha:

I'm Nat/Elhaym, 27 and OH 28, came off the pill on 2nd September so this is our 7th cycle of NTNP/TTC (we're sort of inbetween, LOL). Simultaneously really excited and shit scared about having our first :D

Hi Girls,

I'm 30 OH is 32 and this is 4th cycle of ttc #1 before that we were NTNP!!!

I am currently 11 days PO, AF is due on Monday. I have just POAS got a BFN, I knew it was too early but couldn't resist!!!

I am becoming more and more impatient as the TWW lingers on and on,

So glad that this forum ad finally opened,

Baby Dust to you all xx

Hi hun sorry you got BFN, early days yet though so keep testing xxx good luck xxx have you got any pg symptoms?? xx

Thanks Babyhopes2011, I don't know whether I'm just looking for symptoms or they're real.....my bbs are very heavy and tender to touch (maybe just AF symptoms), I've had cramping left side for a couple of days now and lots of CM (sorry TMI), I'm also more tired than usual.....but am I just imagining it? Hard to tell, when you want something so much every little sign brings hope!!!

Good Luck to you xx

Hi all, I'm 24 (DH is 25) and we're TTC No. 1 from about a week's time! I know that technically means we're WTT right now but I've got my TTC brain on a few weeks early! Taking Folic Acid tablets, drinking plenty of water, doing some exercise and eating healthily - anything else I need to be doing? (Also I am temping).

Hi all I'm 21 and oh is 25 and also trying for a first bundle of joy :) I came off the pill last august and took for months for a period to even show!!! And I ask suffer from irregular periods so I never no what is going on with my body DOH!!!!

Anyone else with irregular periods and not sure if they are going or going ha ??? Xx

Hi everyone :hi: I'm 29 almost 30 :( DH 32, on our 7th cycle now & TTC #1 by charting/OPK's/pre-seed & taking herbs & vits. Had a bit of a problem with spotting before AF but think I've cracked it. I'm starting to get a bit stressed now. I refuse to symptom spot this cycle as I was so sure I was pg on Sunday (rock hard VERY painful boobs & pert nips - never had before) but damn :witch: came and I was so upset. I need to start being a bit more relaxed. Think I'll stop temping each month once FF has said I've ovulated as the 2WW is bad enough without getting stressed over temps dropping! Definitely a good idea to have this forum as it's definitely different conceiving your first. Good luck to you ladies :dust: xx

hi everyone, i'm 23 TTC 1st been trying now for nearly a year, was ungoing tests which have now come to a stop because my borough doesn't do sperm analysis anymore and we don't have the money to go private :( been a big up and down journey

Thanks Babyhopes2011, I don't know whether I'm just looking for symptoms or they're real.....my bbs are very heavy and tender to touch (maybe just AF symptoms), I've had cramping left side for a couple of days now and lots of CM (sorry TMI), I'm also more tired than usual.....but am I just imagining it? Hard to tell, when you want something so much every little sign brings hope!!!

Good Luck to you xx

Wow i think your symptoms are sounding very promising, i never have cm during my cycle i always dry up i have heard that lots of cm is a good sign! and sore bbs!!! oh good luck chick and heres lotsa babydust for ya :dust: When are you testing again?? xx

hello everyone, this area rocks!

I'm 28, hubby is 30 and we have been ttc for 9 months. So far I've had 2 mc and 5 months straight of BFN!

I'm a recovering POAS addict and currently trying to 'not try' to see if that works...technically I've been banned from going on here too in an attempt to 'forget' about ttc by my hubby but I couldn't resist lol.

I hope we all get our BFP soon!

Hi all I'm 21 and oh is 25 and also trying for a first bundle of joy :) I came off the pill last august and took for months for a period to even show!!! And I ask suffer from irregular periods so I never no what is going on with my body DOH!!!!

Anyone else with irregular periods and not sure if they are going or going ha ??? Xx

I have irregular periods but through temping I have found that my Luteal Phase is always still 14 days - for the first time I have been able to know when to expect AF! I'd recommend it to anyone with irregular periods - TTC or not.

Hi,

I'm Tina, 32, also TTC our first. I have the exact same symptoms as Rebstom. I am 12 dpo, but haven't tested yet as I am too scarred to see a BFN (or perhaps even BFP - it's such a big change, isn't it?).

Fingers crossed and lots of babydust to us all!

hi everyone, i'm 23 TTC 1st been trying now for nearly a year, was ungoing tests which have now come to a stop because my borough doesn't do sperm analysis anymore and we don't have the money to go private :( been a big up and down journey

hi hun, just thougth id show you what i just brought its a male fertilty test. were going to use it 2nite, maybe try one of these? https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140293804638&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Hi:wave: ive been waiting for this to open up, ever since seeing the "comming soon"

Im 20, DF is 21 and we have been TTC for over a year now. I was on Depo, and stopped in october of 2009. didnt get AF back until june 2010. :wacko: then AF quit again in october 2010 and i had to have it induced by using provera pills fo 10 days. unfortunatly i had 2 AFs this month very confusing! but on the bright side, ive been having twinges/dull pain in my left ovary region and lots of good CM (sorry if TMI) so im pretty sure i will be ovulating soon!:happydance:

Heres to hoping we all get the BFPs we derserve!! and hopefully very soon!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi All,
Really great to see this up and running....it's great to have a site for those TTC #1. If you're anything like me and my partner there's always that little extra bit of stress that neither me or my OH have conceived before. There's always that thought on the back of our heads that 'maybe we can't! It's irrational but hopefully it's one of the irrational thoughts we can share a bit lol.
I've just turned 30 and my OH is 25. We've been NTNP fir 2 months and this last month we've gone into first gear with OPKs and BDing every day (so tired lol). I'm currently 6 DPO and very very impatient. Not really having any symptoms so far. Actually feel really great. Got more energy and in a more relaxed mood than i have been for ages.... This in itself is soooooo disappointing!!!
Good luck to all TTCers x x

Hi All,
Really great to see this up and running....it's great to have a site for those TTC #1. If you're anything like me and my partner there's always that little extra bit of stress that neither me or my OH have conceived before. There's always that thought on the back of our heads that 'maybe we can't! It's irrational but hopefully it's one of the irrational thoughts we can share a bit lol./QUOTE]

i know all to well how you feel. DF and i (okay well maybe more me then him:blush:) have felt like that too. its like the little black rain cloud always following you around, it may not always rain down on you but its always there. you get to the point where hearing "it will happen" just gets to ya.

Exactly! We both really try to be positive but every month we don't get the BFP we're hoping for, it niggles a little more. I know it'll happen for us eventually but impatience is my biggest personality trait lol!!

Good Luck to you xx

Wow i think your symptoms are sounding very promising, i never have cm during my cycle i always dry up i have heard that lots of cm is a good sign! and sore bbs!!! oh good luck chick and heres lotsa babydust for ya :dust: When are you testing again?? xx

I am going to try and wait til Monday to test again......we'll see how strong I can be!!!! POAS is so expensive when you're an addict LOL!!
:dust:

Yay! So glad this is open now! I'll introduce myself - i'm Kelly 28, and DH is 32. Been trying since October 2010 when I had my implant removed. Am currently 9dpo and not gonna test until AF is really late cos I'm so sick of seeing bfn's. And just in case the witch shows her ugly face I've just ordered a CBFM for next cycle.

Good luck to us all!

X

woohoo!! :yipee: its nice to be surrounded by girls who are just trying to have their first! i really do think the conversation between the girls are completely different from the ones trying to have their first vs. the second, third, fourth, etc...

i'm sarun, 26. dh is shaun and he's 30! we've been ttc since oct 2010

:dust: to all of you!! :hugs:

Hi, we're trying to conceive our 1st following a miscarriage several years ago...been too frightened to try again as I was very ill, but now we're desperate and TTC on cycle #1. I'm 32 and DH is 31 - hope time isn't against me.

Babydust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->