Yay! Officially in 2ww...

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Stash777, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Stash777

Stash777 Mommy to Teagan Noelle

..according to FF. This is one of my first official 2ww out of the 13 months we've been ttc, so I am super excited that I actually o'd all on my own :happydance: Obviously I am going to be disappointed if this results in a BFN, but at least I know that I do o if only 1-2 times a year. Maybe this means that clomid may actually boost my chances of O :thumbup:

Of course, I am going into overdrive with the symptom spotting, even though I am really trying not to (I mean, c'mon I'm only 4dpo :coffee: ). Anyhow, I just had a sharp, quick pain in the lower left side near my left ovary (I think.. I dunno).

My problem is that I don't know if this may possibly be AF getting ready, possible implantation (isn't it too early???), or just all in my head. I just am not used to AF and I've never been preggo, so anyone experiencing anything similar or have experienced anything similar in the past? TIA :flower:

2. jewelsb

jewelsb Well-Known Member

Yey! I will be here tomorrow! I just got a positive opk so im just :sex: alot now lol
    Sorry never been throung what your going through I hope sommeone can answer your question's! Goodluck I hope you get your :bfp:

3. Stash777

Yay for you too!! Fxx and :dust: Keep me updated, we can symptom spot together :haha:

I haven't had anymore sharp cramping, it was only a couple times today within a couple minutes of each other. Just thought it would help me through the 2ww to have some general idea about it :)

4. jewelsb

jewelsb Well-Known Member

I had sharp cramping today im sure its because im ovulating its wierd i never noticed it before we started ttc but now im more aware of things... I would be nice to have a 2ww buddy!

5. Stash777

As soon as we started ttc I started experiencing all kinds of "new" symptoms :haha: Funny how the mind affects the body, huh?

6. cjpalaska

cjpalaska Well-Known Member

It's true that you do notice all kinds of things you didn't before because you are hyper senstive to everything going on... I am 4dpo today and I have been having cramps/ twinges and headaches as well as gas and being tired.... but who knows for sure.... It drives me crazy just waiting for the days to pass in between! Ugh!!!:wacko:

7. Stash777

I'm going a little crazy right now, but I'm actually more enjoying it since I hardly ever hit this point in the cycle (most of my cycles are annovulatory or I just skip AF altogether). In the past 13 months of ttc I have most likely ovulated only 3-4 times. The last couple cycles before this one I had rounds of bloods that showed I hadn't o'd (though one ultrasound showed I o'd during AF - go figure :wacko: ). The mind is a powerful thing, and there is a possibility that your body believes it is pregnant (though it's not) just because your mind believes it completely.

Anyhow, thanks for the response :hugs: we're both in the same phase of the 2ww! Have you experienced any other symptoms besides the ones you mentioned? I've only had the cramping and gas (but I think the gas was from dinner). I would love to have our first before I hit 30 since we would like to have two LO together (I turn 29 in April).

:dust: to you...stay away :witch: !!!