Yay! Officially in 2ww...

Stash777

Mommy to Teagan Noelle
Reaction score
..according to FF. This is one of my first official 2ww out of the 13 months we've been ttc, so I am super excited that I actually o'd all on my own :happydance: Obviously I am going to be disappointed if this results in a BFN, but at least I know that I do o if only 1-2 times a year. Maybe this means that clomid may actually boost my chances of O :thumbup:

Of course, I am going into overdrive with the symptom spotting, even though I am really trying not to (I mean, c'mon I'm only 4dpo :coffee: ). Anyhow, I just had a sharp, quick pain in the lower left side near my left ovary (I think.. I dunno).

My problem is that I don't know if this may possibly be AF getting ready, possible implantation (isn't it too early???), or just all in my head. I just am not used to AF and I've never been preggo, so anyone experiencing anything similar or have experienced anything similar in the past? TIA :flower:

Yey! I will be here tomorrow! I just got a positive opk so im just :sex: alot now lol
Sorry never been throung what your going through I hope sommeone can answer your question's! Goodluck I hope you get your :bfp:

Yey! I will be here tomorrow! I just got a positive opk so im just :sex: alot now lol
Sorry never been throung what your going through I hope sommeone can answer your question's! Goodluck I hope you get your :bfp:

Yay for you too!! Fxx and :dust: Keep me updated, we can symptom spot together :haha:

I haven't had anymore sharp cramping, it was only a couple times today within a couple minutes of each other. Just thought it would help me through the 2ww to have some general idea about it :)

I had sharp cramping today im sure its because im ovulating its wierd i never noticed it before we started ttc but now im more aware of things... I would be nice to have a 2ww buddy!

As soon as we started ttc I started experiencing all kinds of "new" symptoms :haha: Funny how the mind affects the body, huh?

It's true that you do notice all kinds of things you didn't before because you are hyper senstive to everything going on... I am 4dpo today and I have been having cramps/ twinges and headaches as well as gas and being tired.... but who knows for sure.... It drives me crazy just waiting for the days to pass in between! Ugh!!!:wacko:

It's true that you do notice all kinds of things you didn't before because you are hyper senstive to everything going on... I am 4dpo today and I have been having cramps/ twinges and headaches as well as gas and being tired.... but who knows for sure.... It drives me crazy just waiting for the days to pass in between! Ugh!!!:wacko:

I'm going a little crazy right now, but I'm actually more enjoying it since I hardly ever hit this point in the cycle (most of my cycles are annovulatory or I just skip AF altogether). In the past 13 months of ttc I have most likely ovulated only 3-4 times. The last couple cycles before this one I had rounds of bloods that showed I hadn't o'd (though one ultrasound showed I o'd during AF - go figure :wacko: ). The mind is a powerful thing, and there is a possibility that your body believes it is pregnant (though it's not) just because your mind believes it completely.

Anyhow, thanks for the response :hugs: we're both in the same phase of the 2ww! Have you experienced any other symptoms besides the ones you mentioned? I've only had the cramping and gas (but I think the gas was from dinner). I would love to have our first before I hit 30 since we would like to have two LO together (I turn 29 in April).

:dust: to you...stay away :witch: !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->