YAY! Pos opk today! *another question*

seattlemama

Mommy & Pregnant!!
Reaction score
So I finally got my pos opk this morning :wohoo:. We have been BDing every other night since cd8 and today is cd17. So we are so far:

cd8
cd10
cd12
cd14
cd16

Then today we will BD so cd17 and tomorrow cd18. Do you think we should BD cd19 too or take a break and do it on cd20? I hope that is enough!!

Take a peek at my chart. To me it looks like I ov'd on cd14 from the dip and then rise, wondering if my temp will dip tomorrow again. I am a new charter so any insight would be great!

Fx for all of us to get our BFPs this month!!:happydance:

All sounds and looks spot on sweety. I would take a break for a night and try the following night.

Good luck xxxx

BTW, when does FF put the crosshairs on your chart?

Sorry lovely but I dont use FF or chart - cant help x

Your chart looks ace from my knowledge of them... just want your temps to stay up now! I would BD tonight and then wait til Sunday and that way you have all your bases covered and a nice healthy supply of swimmers! Good luck honey!

FF will give you + when you have 3 consecutive temp rises. FXD and lots of dust!

Since its the weekend, do you think instead of BD tonight we should wait and BD in the morning? I got preggo the month that we did it in the AM once we got our pos opk the night before. I could leave my son in his crib and get down and busy in the AM instead of tonight. Or do you think it matters?

do it whenever you feel like it chick, so long as theres a good supply of swimmers then thats all that matters, hell do it am and pm hehe good luck xox

I just wanna be sure to not over use the little swimmers and not have enough. Since we BD last night I was thinking maybe it would be better to wait til the AM so that they can build back up...? Im so bad at making decisions on when to BD, as my own have obviously not worked for me in the last few months lol.

Your plan sounds good and I do like the idea of doing it in the AM because my OH seems to have alot more energy and actually more likely to come...

So the AM it was, but not I think we are going to wait to do it again until tomorrow night to let the little swimmers build back up.

Baby dust to all you ladies! Lets go get our BFPs this month!

let hope :spermy: and eggie meet and do their super sexy dance together !...:happydance:

i've read that am is great for ttc! something about the :spermy:being more energetic or something ....but i dont know if it really matters...

fx for you !!

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"