Yay - referred to gynacologist

Impatient TTC

Reaction score
Went to docs and she has referred me and said they'll probably stick me on clomid :happydance: Really hope she's right. She also said hopefully then things will start happening and that she reckons i'll probably be pregnant within 6 months! Woop. We'll see, but just nice to have some positivity!!

Not sure what to expect from the gyn appointment. It's in 3 weeks time eek!

Yay! At least ure getting some help sooner rather than later. F'xd you'll be getting ur BFP soon xx

Thank you!! Yes I'm really lucky to have quite a proactive dr. I just looked up some clomid stats (crazy I know as I'm not even on it yet!!) and was a little disappointed - 50% of those on it get pregnant, but I suppose I should take it one step at a time.

Gawd, hope the gyny doesn't do a blood test on me. Hmm. Hoping i'll just be given clomid and thats it!

Goodness me, ladies who get pregnant with no assistance don't know how lucky they are!!

Yeah my doc has been good too. Sent me for bloods and a pelvic scan and I'd been ttc for 6 (irregular cycles). I'm hopeful to get some medication/help if I need it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->