YAY Smiley!! :) 28 day cycle: what day did u get your+ opk? update!

With my 28 day cycle my last two ovulations have been cd18. :D

Update: yippie! Just did opk with cb and the lines are very dark!! No smiley yet but I suspect it will be when I test@ 5-6 it will be. Like there was no line (well a very slight one) yesterday and today its like wham! Im excited because I thought I missed my surge. Guess its just a day late which means I have to put off poas one more day lol :) bding still.... bd so far days 8,10,13,14,15 and still going! Just hoping for enough swimmers for the next few days!

Guess what :) Finally on CD 16... guess it was just late. Or maybe last cycle when I thought it was positive it really was not.Thanks for all your help!
https://www.host-images.com/u/files/oa6gy5sgrpt7i8gkt0zw.jpg

PS sorry for huge image: forgot to resize!

28 days cycle, last month I ovulated on day 23 :wacko:
This month the ovulation day was 18

I should say that last month I took prenatals (One a day) which I think messed up my ovulation day :growlmad:

Cycle 28 days, this month cd 18 ( today actually) Went down to business :sex: Now I have to wait 10 days to see whether the the sneaky :spermy: managed to catch that eggy...

This waiting procedure can drive anybody crazy. Don't have any kids. My first attempts started about 6 months ago but no success.
Hoping this time the deluded :yellow: finds its way to my house lol

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back