YAY We Have Alfie! Congratulations Tam & Paul

Woohoo congrats! cant wait to see pics and read the birth storey. Hope Tam is recovering well.

Yay congratulations Tam and paul welcome to the world baby Alfie

Congratulations Tam, Paul and big sister Jade! Welcome Alfie! Look after yourselves and speak to you soon.

:dance: congratulations Tam and Paul. Welcome baby alfie. looking forward to seeing the pics

Congratulations Tam and Paul! Welcome Alfie!

:crib: CONGRATULATIONS

TAM & PAUL ON THE BIRTH OF SON ALFIE HOPE YOU ARE ALL OK CHAT SOON

SPUNKY XXX

yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats fantestic news for you guys, sending you lots of love from me and DH!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

So pleased for you, welcome lil alfie!!

Well done tam&Paul wishing you and your new family all the best

xxx

Hi All.....

Thank you so much for all of your well wishes and congratulations :hugs:

I am sorry I have no been on earlier, but I have been trying to catch up on sleep, with very little success as the SPD is very bad :(

We are over the moon with Alfie finally getting here, and I am in awe of him, I can't put him down :lol: Jade is so happy, she asked me to pinch her as she was hoping she wasn't dreaming :lol: And paul is a very proud Dad!

I didn't get out of hospital til 8.30pm on Sunday night, I don't think they really wanted to discharge me as I had a problem with my kidneys, but I just wanted to get home and promised I would ring the ward if I had any problems.......

The MW came yesterday (Tuesday), I have high blood pressure and Alfie is jaundice, so we both have to be monitored today as we may have to go back in :( but hey ho....I am in a better frame of mind now, if we do have to.

Anyway, I am going to see if there are any pics on this computer now, and if so, ya know where they will be :wink:

I hope you are all well, and I look forward to catching up with you all very soon!

Thank you all once again, we really appreciate all of your thoughts, well wishes and congratulations......you lot are great :wink: :hugs: xx xx xx

Aw glad your home, hope your feeling better soon and that damn SPD improves. Shame their isnt more sun to be sitting Alfie in to help with the jaundice! Here oping for a couple of sunny days.

bring him up to glasgow, me and arcane can get some cuddles and its lovely and sunny for a change!!! yeah...

Itching to see the piccies of little Alfie..... :loopy:

Hope you are both feeling 100% soon.

I think shes been trying to get them sorted - She mentioned doing them whist on the phone to her :p

He is GORGGGG 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->