Yay!!!

vikki-leigh45

TTC our first - exciting!
Reaction score
Hiya everyone :D
dont know if anybody remembers but i was on here a few weeks ago posting some bloating pictures on here as i'd just come off the cerazette pill and thought i was pregnant. Anyway sorry i havent got back to anyone i went to Paris, so i took a test and was a BFN. But this afternoon my af came xD
The first proper one after coming off cerazette - its been around 7weeks and 6 days since coming off of it so girlies there's hope that you wont have to wait so long after coming off the pill!
So i think you shouldnt take any notice of these bad stories
Just wanted to let everyone know - so excited so i can start trying properly now xD
I'm going to run round the house jumping now!! lmao
Good luck ladies!!
xxx

im glad that she finally arrived. atleast now you know u can get on w/ it and make a bub!
good luck!

YEAH!! I had the same feelings when my first :witch: showed up after coming off the pill!

top news, know how you feel! I did the same at around 7pm tonight as I'm on cycle 3 and they keep getting longer and longer!!! at least we are relatively normal!!!

that is great news.

I totally know how you feel cause i was on provera and I got a "fake" period and then about 2 weeks later I got my "real" period and I was super duper excited.

Good luck!!! Hope you get your :bfp: soon!!!

Great news!! Run around the house as much as you like!! I was well excited when AF came back after 5 months of nothing coming off implanon!! :D:D:D
Good luck hun.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->