Yay!!!

kintenda

Reaction score
Just to let you all know that I have now been offered a new job following my redundancy last month!! Starting on the 5th Oct for induction, then I have a wk holiday booked, then starting properly!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
I was starting to think something good would never come along :) :) Tis a care agency job but guaranteed hours, will hopefully look good on my nursing application! Also I am going to start volunteering with the young mums on the YWCA courses :thumbup:

Hooray!!!!
Wow, so much stress has gone off my shoulders now :D Tis obviously going to be quite a big paycut but the wage is still good, not minium wage or anything, and much better than if I'd have had to have gone onto JA (paid up until end of this month so am fortunate in that department) :wacko:

So now I am going to enjoy the gorgeous weather gracing Cornwall and go to the beach everyday, starting tommorrow, haha! Been so cooped up indoors doing applications that I need a break!!

Well done you! And I agree, you do deserve a break! :) Do you live in Cornwall? If you do you're so lucky :p I've always wanted to live there, and my sister does xx

Cheers babe! Yeah I do, been here since just after I turned 11. Live about 5 mins from the beach! I'm a lucky girl :) believe me, OH and I pay through the nose for rent though! xx

Congratulations on the new job :)

i wish i lived near a beach!! xx

I live in Bognor Regis, so not the nicest beach, but a beach all the same! I always want to live near the beach from now on, and Cornwall is my idea of heaven! I adore being there, it must be worth every penny of rent :) xx

Congratulations on the new job! Cornwall is such a lovely place. I live down in Brighton, so another beach-dweller (and our rent is extortionate too!) xx

Oooh I looked at renting in Brighton, it is expensive! Bognor's too expensive for what it is lol. OH and I are nearly decided on living in Kent or Chichester (my favourite place in the world!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->