YAY!

proudmomm2be

Reaction score
So the doctor finally confirmed the sex, and im going to have a beautiful baby girrl :)
SO excited just wish they wouldve told me sooner lol
Im just happy shes healthy though.
Doc put me on bedrest :cry: because im doin to much when i should be resting, but
Each day i go through those false labor pains reminds me how close she is to being here.!
Im soooo not ready yet!
How are you ladies doing with your pregnancies?

Aww congratulations! :flower:
My pregnancy is going fine :) my due date is Saturday I'm so excited!

Oh my goodness thats really close! I would be excited too.
You nervous about anything?

Congratulations :) got any names picked out yet ? You'll be fine . You'll be surprised at how easy you adapt .
My pregnancy was horrible at first but the sickness has just gone so it;s getting better . Just need to shift the dizziness and exhaustion but with a 12 month old to run around after .... don't think they'll be going to soon lol .
OOh and i too am having a little girl xx

Aww that is wonderful hun! Congratulations on team pink :pink:

Congratulations :) got any names picked out yet ? You'll be fine . You'll be surprised at how easy you adapt .
My pregnancy was horrible at first but the sickness has just gone so it;s getting better . Just need to shift the dizziness and exhaustion but with a 12 month old to run around after .... don't think they'll be going to soon lol .
OOh and i too am having a little girl xx

Congrats! Sorry to hear about the dizziness and exhaustion. I never really felt exhausted till a couple of weeks ago, but then again i don't have another baby that i have to run after lol. Hopefully things will get better for you :)
And yes we picked a name Kenzley Lynn or Kenzley Kate not sure yet but im sure we'll know what to name her once we see her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->