Yay :)

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Equess, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Equess

Equess Mom TTC#2

I think i finally ovulated! (TMI)When i went to the bathroom and wiped there was a whole bunch of that clear stretchy cm on the toilette paper, and my opk was the darkest I have seen it yet basically the color of the control line. Sadly my husband doesnt come home till tmrw around lunch, so do you think we can still catch that little eggy? Or will it be to late?

2. jogger123

jogger123 1 DD TTC #2

Hi Equess, i have heard that some people can conceive up to one day after ov time. And since you dont know EXACTLY when it was, i say go for it. You have nothing to lose. Whatever you do, don't worry about it. Me and other half half been charting for months now and always seem to hit ov day but still no BFP.

Stranger things have happened...

baby dust to you this month x

3. Equess

Equess Mom TTC#2

Thanks :) Well I hope we can catch it, I feel alot more relaxed now that I have seen proof that i have hopefully ovulated.

4. Equess

Equess Mom TTC#2

Well I did another opk this morning . And its still positive . Cant wait till hubby gets home today :happydance: