Yayyyyy finally some good news and relief !

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
After weeks of being on crutches crippled and house bound they've finally agreed to induce me ! Baby is measuring slightly behind so they didn't even argue with me they just said let get you booked in ! I'm so happy I can finally relax and know that I don't have to suffer much longer ! I really didn't want to be induced again but it's the only option I have left after having constant pains contractions feeling sick and no sleep after all this time ! I just can't wait to have my baby safe in my arms and not in my belly so I can watch over him and make sure his safe and happy!! Never been so excited to be put into pain !! :)

Yay!!! Good luck. I hope it's an easy and uneventful induction for you.

That's great, congrats & best wishes :)

Fab news! Hope your induction goes smoothly, good luck!

Thankyou guys I'm so happy !! And it will be this Sunday ! I'm so excited !!

Eep! Good luck Hun!! Soon be holding baby 👶🏻

Wow! Not long before you hold your baby!! Keep us updated hun

Yes I know I'm so excited 2 more days left and then I'm there ! I'm so excited but I feel so ill so I'm hoping I can shift this horrid cough before I go in , between constantly coughing / choking , feeling sick , feeling tired and generally rough I'm hoping I can perk up a bit before I go in or the whole experience is going to be really difficult ! And I've had a random break out when I never get spots so I'm hoping they clear up too or my first pics with baby will be grim too 😩 Can't win today 😷😷😷

That's fab news hun. Hope your feeling better before!
Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->